Silver Eyed Savior

Y/n POV

Well shit. I'm in some sort of Dungeon, my chest is on fire with pain...and I'm dead. So there's that. I groaned as I used the stony wall to pull myself up. I looked down and saw myself. There was a broken Deathstalker's stinger in my chest, my armor was broken, and my cape had blood on it. 

Good news? My cloak still looks awesome as hell. Even with red staining the white fabric. I chuckled and stood up on my shaky legs. 

"I've got this!"

I immediately fell on my face with an audible THUMP.

"I don't got this." 

I immediately heard giggling. 

"Who's there?"

The giggling got quieter, but still continued. 

"Don't giggle at me!"

The giggling intensified. 

"Where are you, ya giggle monster?"

I pushed myself up onto my knees. 

"When I get off this floor, I'm coming to get you, ya giggle monster!"

There was a snort this time and it helped me pinpoint that the giggling was in the room next to me. I groaned with effort, but once again pulled myself to my feet. I leaned on the wall and shuffled towards the corner of the stone wall. The giggling continued and I was genuinely curious as to who was giggling in a dungeon.

Rounding the wall, I saw a cell. I tried to open the door, but my hand passed through.  I then grumbled to myself.

"Of course you can't touch the door you idiot. You're a ghost!"

If at all possible the giggling got even more lively. Feeling a need to see this person, I used my semblance and lightning melted the lock while wind threw it open. 

"Ha! Can't keep me down even when I'm dead!"

I leaned against the wall and walked into the cell. It was a little dark, but I could still see. 

Chained to the wall was a woman. I could tell she was a woman, but not much else. Her hair was greasy and caked with her own blood. The shirt she was wearing was bloodied, ripped all to hell, and looked like it hadn't been changed in ages. Her skirt wasn't much better. Because of this, I almost immediately, I snapped my gaze up to her eyes with a blush on my face. 

Seeing this, she giggled once more. As she did, I could see the pain hidden in her eyes, but I could see something else. I couldn't quite place it until I completely stepped into the light so she could see me. Her eyes softened and I could pinpoint what I saw immediately. So I said out loud.

"Your eyes..."

Her face tightened, the expression changing from concern to suspicion in an instant. She seemed to be touchy about them, but I had to say it, like I was being drawn in, as if the universe would end if I didn't say it. So almost as if in a trance, I spoke again.

"They're so kind."

In a split second, she cocked her to the side and mumbled.

"Huh?"

I nodded, spurred forward by the same invisible force once more.

"Yeah, I can see so much of you in them. I can see, no I can understand your pain from them, but I can also see a kind and pure soul in them."

She was stunned. Apparently that wasn't what she was expecting. 

"So...you don't care... that they're silver?"