~ Chapter 8 ~

Tamia had just finished her daily tasks and duties at work, now headed for home. She walked the unpretentious streets in her brown trench coat as usual, taking glances each and every way for anything out of the ordinary. It had been almost a week since the mishap, but she still kept her eyes peeled open just in case. The night was black and dark and cloudy, perfect for crime at these times of night.  

Footsteps, faint footsteps, approached far behind Tamia clacking with heaviness and impatience. Intentional. Just to clarify with her ears, she took a sharp right onto another sidewalk where the exact person far from her followed. However, it wasn't just one, there were two people following. Tamia then decided to take a sharp left into an alleyway to meet her opponents. When the figures approached her, she could see clearly they were monsters. 

One, a blue scaled fish woman and the second, a slim ruffled goat man. They both wore similar attire meaning they were both sent from the same organization. Assassins/ Hitman perhaps? Yes, that's exactly correct. And their target was her. Eyes narrowed, Tamia whipped out her gun as did the other two, ready to fire, aim already perfectly set on site. 

"It's either we do this the easy way or the hard way," the reptilian lady threatened lowly. 

"And why the hell would I do that?" Tamia scoffed. 

"Look, it's rather you cooperate nicely or we'll have to take you by force ma'am," the goat man replied, sighing. Tamia cocked a brow at both of the hitman, clearly not amused by the fact of going with them whatsoever whether it being freely or by force. 

"You're not taking me anywhere," she glowered. 

"We'll see about that ya' punk!NYAAAAAAHHH!" the reptilian lady screamed to the top of her lungs, charging at Tamia with maxium speed, a formed blue spear in her hand instead of a gun. Tamia easily dodged, side stepping Undyne. 

"Undyne, the Boss said bring her back alive, not dead!" the goat man shouted, jumping in. Smirking, Tamia climbed the side building ladder and lifted herself up to the metal roof, moving to the side to avoid Undyne's striking spear. 

"Damn it she's on the roof!" she huffed. "Az, don't just stand their, come on!" He snapped his head to Undyne, a growl escaping his throat. 

"She wouldn't be runnin' if you weren't so fuckin' aggressive!" he snapped, climbing the ladder after her.

"Well, she was going to run either way!" Undyne protested. "So we might as well catch her while we have the chance---" They set themselves on the metal platform roof and looked all angles, looking for her figure. "Fuck, where did she go?" 

"Right here you fucktards," Tamia spoke from afar. She hid in the shadows so they could not see her figure. She leaned against the shutters, her gun aiming at them. Hearing where the voice had come from, Asriel turned towards the shadows, squinting his eyes at the sight to see two glinting eyes in the dark, a gun pointing right at them. 

"Shit, duck!" Asriel rushed Undyne to the ground quickly, bullets cracking into the air, just seconds from hitting them.

"Asriel use your magic or something to knock her out, she's fucking crazy!" Undyne shouted.

Tamia's gun clicked again, a new set of ammo within it. "Damn right I am."  She walked towards them, her trench coat longer on her body. Undyne and Asriel both stood up quickly to their feet in fight position. Tamia cocked a brow. "Two against one, don't you think that's unfair?" she tittered.

"With a human as crazy as you are, I don't think so!" Undyne rushed up to her swinging in her fist to strike. Tamia ducked and punched Undyne in the stomach coming back up, pistol whipping her in the back of the head with a loud crack.

Undyne stumbled back, wincing at the spot. Well that's gonna to leave a bruise, she thought.

Asriel then proceeded to attack without his gun this time, using pure muscle. He swung at Tamia, her simply dodging the attack before grabbing his forearm and flipping him over her shoulder. Before she could body slam him, Asriel picked himself up and turned around only to be roundhouse kicked in the face. He fell back to where as Undyne had snuck up on Tamia, now behind.

She wrapped her arm around Tamia's neck, her dropping her gun in the process. Tamia struggled some, constantly elbowing Undyne in the ribcage to get her to release her grip. However, Undyne did not let go. Tamia could feel the air growing thin, her lungs burning for its cool sensation. She clawed at Undyne's arm, but it was no use exactly, she wasn't going to let go, but Tamia wasn't going to give up at that either. She was determined to get free.

"Az, the sedative, give it to me before she gets free!" Undyne yelled. Asriel grabbed a needle out of his pocket and tossed it to Undyne. Undyne then jabbed the needle into Tamia's neck, the substance injecting into her veins, moving throughout her bloodstream.

Tamia hissed at the needles sting, her breath heavy, panting. Her body had grown heavy.

Her muscles grew suddenly weak, her limbs giving out slowly. Her eyelids growing heavy, no longer able to stay open.

Then, her world went black.