~ Chapter 28 ~

As expected Sans kept quiet, more silent yet vigilant than ever of Tamia as she was of him.

Whenever they made eye contact Sans was the first to look away, clearly intimidated by her cold domineering gaze. Tamia knew he was still trying to figure out just what had happened that day in the office, it was amusing almost. As curious as Sans was, he actually had no understanding for the first time of what she was.

She was human of course, but with a sprinkle of something extra. Although it was exhausting hiding that specific part of who she was, it was for a particular reason.

However, that wasn't to be disclosed just yet.

Today was a new day and she was out and about with her fellow companions. They had been invited to Mettaton's exclusive new restaurant that hadn't been opened yet.

However, Tamia didn't really care about her image today, so she just wore a trench coat over her clothes.

Mettaton had them a view of where reception and dining would be held where a stage was in placed in the front. The place was grand and of course went with his theme colors. Pink and black. It was glamorous just like his personality.

"This place looks incredible!" Papyrus smiled.

"I-it truly is spontaneous," Alphys said.

"It'll look even more spontaneous once the grand chandelier is installed!~" Mettaton excitedly spoke. "This place is by far one of my best works yet!~"

"It sure is, you've really out done yourself with this one," Undyne grinned.

Tamia looked to the stage to noticed a huge form covered with a puffy blanket. "What's on the stage?"

"Oh, a piano. Why?~" Mettaton questioned.

"No reason, just curious," she mumbled, glancing at the object before looking back ahead.

"Alright then, let's move on to the back! That's where all the good stuff is, wardrobes of fashion made by moi of course!~" He pointed, instructing the group into motion.

Everyone followed after, Tamia taking one last glance before following after.

With a tired sigh, she moved ahead doing her best to ignore the painstaking migraine she had since this morning.

Mettaton took everyone to view the dressing room, many wardrobes already set up.

"Now this is where all the magic happens! Doesn't it look beautiful?~"

"It sure does Metta," Frisk chuckled.

"Can we try something on?" Chara asked.

"You sure can! There are plenty of dressing rooms, they're right over there!~" He pointed out.

"Cool," Undyne replied.

"I-I'll call the second dressing room!" Alphys giggled.

"What about you darling?~" Mettaton asked, looking to Tamia.

Tamia nervously laughed and shook her head. "Oh, um, I'm good. Fashion's not really my thing."

"Nonsense, let's see what you've got under that coat!~" He grabbed her by the hands and spun her around, miraculously taking off her coat in the process. With the bad migraine still throbbing, Tamia felt her sense of direction wither away, pain throbbing endlessly. She stumbled back but caught herself, taking a few minutes to re-image her surroundings. "Absolutely fabulous!~"

"What?" She gave him a puzzled look then looked down to realize he had swiped her trench coat right off. She shot her head up with a vigorous blush on her face. "Mettaton!"

I'm a Fighter, Not a Lover (Don G x OC) Mafiatale/MobtaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara