~ Chapter 27 ~

Rays of sunlight seeped through the curtains, peeking into the room.

Head throbbing, Tamia stirred awake with a pained groan lifting her head from a soft comfortable but hard like surface.

She sat up slowly and rubbed the sleep from her eyes then looked down now to witness a familiar skeleton. She blinked a few times just to make sure she was dreaming, however, she wasn't.

If G was here with her, this definitely wasn't her room or his. G didn't like pink and neither did she all too much. She obviously wasn't home so she must've been in the guest room she stayed in last time. 

But, the thing is... G had had his own room, so why would he stay in hers?

A small warmth gradually spread across Tamia's face, expression stunted. 

They didn't do anything inappropriate... Did they?

She remembers being at the nightclub with Frisk and Chara, drinking, then receiving a call from G... That was it. Wait...

She bit her bottom lip and looked down at the sleeping skeleton, a terrible warmth beginning to burn across her cheekbones. Inappropriate thoughts slowly began to creep in and she shook her head rid of them.

Hopefully, they didn't do anything dirty.

The bed creaked beside her, causing her to flinch from the lack of silence.

His sockets fluttered open and she immediately moved into action to slip out of bed quickly, too embarrassed to face him.

Regardless of the fact he just woke up, G moved quicker. 

"Hey, hey, hey..."

He gently grabbed her wrist and wrapped his arm around her waist, supposedly pulling her back to his sternum. His mandible rested on her exposed shoulder, forcing the female to flush at such close contact. 

"Where do you think you're goin', Doll face?" He questioned. His deep lulling voice was slightly rasp, giving his tone a sexy aspect to the sound when the words rolled off his tongue. 

Tamia could feel her body heating up from his cold touch as she did her very best to keep a straight face.

Damn his morning voice was hot. Why did she find it to be so? She didn't know.

"I was going to, um...I was... Going to get ready..." She stuttered out, trying not to focus on his cool breath blowing gently along her skin.

Noticing her nervous behavior, G let go and quit his teasing from behind.

"Alright I'll leave ya' to it then. I'll be sure to bring back something for you to wear, okay?"

Tamia nodded quietly in reply. His weight shifted behind her, and he walked around the bed taking his leave.

In silence, she awkwardly left the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

After a hot shower and conducting personal hygiene, she fixed her hair with little effort. Towel tightly wrapped around her chest, she opened the door and stepped out only to be met by G with folded clothes in his arms.

They stared at each other in awkward silence before both out into a tremendous blush.

"Um..."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry! I just came to give you this, it's from Chara's wardrobe that she doesn't use! Here, just take it!" G stuttered, looking the opposite way of her and put forth the folded outfit and shoes. "I'll see you downstairs in the kitchen once you're done."

Tamia took the clothes quickly and thanked him before turning back to the bathroom, door shut behind her.

She looked between the clothes to see a bra and panties sandwiched in between. Good, she didn't need to wear the same one's from last night, that would just be unsanitary.