~ Chapter 13 ~

Combat and physical training was held in the gym where there was plenty of punching bags and equipment to settle for. Since there was free time, Tamia held her focus upon it and began her training. She threw down her bag and wrapped black tape bandages around each hand tightly. She walked over to an available wide load body bag and went at it, stricking with a heavy echo of blows. 

Other monster recruits in the gym began to freeze in observation, watching the human female destroy the punching bag. Tamia had her eyes focused as she struck with her fists, knees, elbows, and feet all at the singular massive ton object twice her size. A small glint of sweat rolled down her forehead, rage and adrenaline surging through her veins. 

The whole group of members had walked in, all wondering about the silence that was held in the room. 

"Get back to your training!" Undyne yelled, the monsters moving back into actions with their training. All in commotion, they still stole glances at Tamia in apprehensive fear of her strength. 

"Is that Tamia over there?" Sans asked. "Huh. So, that's where she goes for her free time." 

"SHE SEEMS TO BE VERY STRONG," Papyrus implied.

"Indeed she is. After all, it is not the first time we have seen this side of her," Gaster hummed. 

"Should we go over and talk to her?" Frisk asked, turning to G. G looked at Tamia, her back turned towards him as she continued to abuse the hell out the bag. 

"Perhaps not, she seems like she's releasing some energy. Although, I don't see how she has any based on what I've been told," he sighed. He observed her from afar like the rest, standing. 

The bag swung back and forth with each strike as Tamia continued her violent rampage, flashes a war, fire, and blood going through her mind. "RAAAARRGGH!" She let out a battle cry as she swung her leg up, taking down the punching bag off its hanging chain and onto the floor. Tamia brought her fist down, breaking through the leather material. Everyone in the room paused. Her chest heaved up and down slowly as she took out her hand, sand pouring from her palm and in between her fingers. 

She stood up from crouching and looked down at the bag, kicking it one last time before leaving it be. Tamia tilted her head back to the ceiling, closing her eyes as she took a breath. Everyone was staring and she could clearly sense it. She brought her head back down, opening her eyes and shot sharp glares to the right and left side of the room. 

"What are you looking at? Do you have something you'd like to say?" she monotoned,  clasping her hands behind her neck. The monster recruits turned their heads quickly another direction, whistling and carrying on their routines. Turning her heel back to where her bag was, she stopped when seeing all the possible people she didn't expect here right now. "Oh, hello everyone. What brings you all here?" 

"Recruitment training," Undyne replied, pointing behind herself. "They just wanted to watch. Also, nice fighting skills punk, you're not bad at all." Tamia gave her a blank stare then averted her eyes else where. 

"Thanks, I guess." 

"Not gonna lie, I kind of feel bad for that bag," Asriel said. 

"Lucky it wasn't you then, huh?" Tamia replied, grabbing her water bottle. She screwed off the cap and took a gulp or two. Asriel hesitated, a bead of sweat rolling down his fur suddenly. Did she have to be so sarcastic and scary? Tamia turned, feeling orbs stare at her from behind. "Do you have something you would like to say, G?" 

She wore combat boots, pants, and a black long sleeved shirt, clear enough evidence she was althletically fit in a way. "Yes, actually, you have an appointment with Dr. Alphys today. Remember?" G asserted, watching as she took off her bandages revealing bruises. "I schedueled Thursday."