~ Chapter 32 ~

They were in a relationship now. Tamia acted the usual way as did G but... He was a bit more touchy with her than before.

Of course, they kept their relationship on the down low for the reason of media.

If he was behind her, he'd wrap his arms around her waist and kiss along her shoulder then make his way up to her neck taking a little lick or nibble along the way if exposed. Or, if it was a quick passby he'd smack her ass and whisper something dirty in her ear which made her uncontrollably blush everytime.

She would never admit to him in person, but she liked it a lot when he did that.

He'd also simply peck her lips whenever he pleased because he said that it was his favorite feature about her besides her alluring eyes.

He was a gentleman with an amorous, raunchy demeanor.

He showered her with gifts and boquets of lavendar, purple, and white roses in particular.

Their dates were always fun and adventurous, filled with laughter and kisses.

Despite the women that seemed to approach him no matter how little clothing they had on, he only had eyes for her. Tamia honestly couldn't ask for anyone better.

However, there was something he seemed to be hiding. It was something she chose not to question, as she believed that G or someone else who knew would tell her in due time.

"You can't keep me in your arms forever you know. We both have places to go and things to do," she sighed, closing her book.

They were at his private place which she had gotten well acquainted with. G was a book worm himself so that explains the book she was reading on theoretical studies in physiological warfare.

"Just a little bit longer, please?" He whined, mandible resting on her shoulder.

"Fine, fifteen more minutes then we've got to leave. Sound fair?" She hummed.

The squeeze around her waist indicated his approval.

"How come you want to leave so soon?"

"Believe it or not, I like to be productive. It keeps me from being lazy and... Anxious I guess."

"What is there to be anxious of? You're here with me," he pouted.

"Hm. You're the one to talk," she chuckled, reaching her hand to hold his mandible. She turned to face him and kissed his cheek, a faint yellow hue dusting across his face. "I'm not the only one who's anxious of the unknown. I can sense it within you as well, Darling."

G averted his sheepish gaze and cleared his throat. "Fair enough."

Tamia let out a soft sigh deciding it'd be better to change the subject. "So, I've got a question..."

"Yes?"

"If you have a private home here, what use is the mansion for?" She questioned, curiosity in her tone.

"It's Asgore's. He doesn't use it however and uses something smaller to inhabit, so the mansion is more so a mafia family home," he explained.

"If that's where the rest of the family lives, why don't you live there permanently?" She asked, tilting her head some.

"I like my privacy, let's just put it that way," he sighed, cracking a smile at her.

"Funny. Never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth," she giggled, turning her head from him.

"Doubtful as ever, Doll. When are you going to have some faith in me?" He mused.

"Not sure. When do you plan on letting me off your lap?"