~ Chapter 15 ~

Tamia looked at herself in the mirror, switching both ways to observe the way the dress fit on her body at certain angles. The cloth hugged her curves in all the rights places, her chest propped up showing little to some cleavage. Thin straps hung fron her bare shoulders exposing her collarbones, shining honey almond skin. She had three medium sized skinny braids on the right side of her head to prevent visual blockage, the rest flowing of her natural glossy curly hair adding a charm factor to her look. 

Adding the final touch were only simple pieces of jewelry she wore once or twice, an eighteen karat white gold pointe diamond necklace pendant and earrings. 

The honk of a horn was heard outside informing Tamia that G had come to pick her up. She quickly turned her heel and snatched her clutch purse on the way out, turning off the lights. One hand on the rail to be careful not to trip, her black heels quickly clacked down the steps and into the hall out the front door.  

Tamia locked the door behind her and paced down the steps onto her walkway to his car. She opened the door and crouched down, stepping in and settling into her seat. She pulled the seatbelt over her chest, leaning back with a sigh. 

Feeling orbs upon her, she turned her head G's direction, puzzled. 

"Is something wrong, G?" Tamia asked. There was no response in return, just his orbs focused on her, looking up then down then up again. Tamia cocked her head slightly to the right, confused. Her natural exotic beauty always flourished making her look far younger than twenty-three, so it was regular to be stared at rather because of that or her skin color. 

G shook his head and looked back ahead, hands gripping at the steering wheel. "It's nothing. It's just... the dress fit better than I expected is all," he spoke, clearing his non-existent throat.

"Ah. Well, you did choose it for me after all," Tamia clarified, her tone assertive.

"Indeed I did. Although, I wish I had chosen something less...provocative," G sighed, murmuring the last bit to himself. 

"What was that?" Tamia hummed softly. 

"Nothing," he spluttered, a soft yellow hue developing on his cheekbones. "Let us get to Mettaton's, the party awaits us both." 

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Shutting the car doors behind them, G and Tamia walked up the steps of a grand mansion. Tamia glanced at G, now only noticing his similar to different attire. Instead of a full on suit, he wore a dark blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, the first two buttons of his collar open, black pants with the same colored belt and shoes. A silver wrist watch was displayed on his right wrist.

A grin etched across Tamia's lips, her looking up at G with smug look. 

"Hm. And you're sure what you're wearing isn't provocative either, Mister?" She teased, G taken back at such playful tone. She was always the serious type, apparently she had a lighthearted side to her.

"You implyin' I look sexy, Doll?" G smirked. Tamia flinched under his gaze and averted her eyes back to the door. A heat had risen in her cheeks.

"You are popular with the ladies, so I suppose so," she asserted with a flat tone, masking any sign of unwanted emotion. Before G could respond back, the door opened revealing Mettaton. 

"Oh, I'm so glad you could make it my darlings! Please, come in!" He smiled, moving aside and gesturing both in. They complied and stepped inside. There truly was a party going on inside and the decoration was outrageous. Colors of cream white to ivory gold streamers hung from the ceiling and a great big chandlier in the middle. The walls were a deep elephant pink and the floors were checkered with small white and black squares.