~ Chapter 33 ~

She staggered over to the bathroom, her breath heavy and rasp as she gripped at the sides of her head.

Nausea wracked at her brain, her surroundings distorting around her. She felt the burning wretch in her stomach and fell collapsing in front of the toilet. She quickly fumbled the toilet seat up and puked all her body was rejecting.

The taste of stomach acid and iron fell on her tongue as she coughed for air, the toilet water smearing outward with a red color.

She reached for the flush handle until another surge of burning liquid came up her throat. She let it out another heap of red bile, her grip on the toilet bowl tightened.

Her vision slowly became a blur, her whole body trembling from the loss of blood. She pulled the handle down and the toilet flushed away the red liquid. She put the toilet seat back down and stayed leaning against the wall to take a moment to breathe.

Staying in place for over ten minutes, she forced herself to a stand. She washed her hands then brushed her teeth of the metallic acid taste in her mouth three times total. Looking into the mirror she let out a shaky sigh, her own silhouette unfamiliar and blurry.

She opened the cabinet and took her pills, swallowing them without water. She changed her clothes into a t-shirt and pajama pants. She shuffled back to bed and flopped face down into the sheets, not even bothering to get under the covers.

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Every since that day, she threw up blood excessively now and then. It took a toll on her system causing constant migraines, light-headedness, drowsiness, and sores on parts of her body out of nowhere. It also affected her relationship with G because she was afraid of him catching on from the slightest touch or kiss, so physical touch was restrained to a certain extent between them.

She had hidden her weakness well for at least a month or two until it began to finally show in her area of expertise, combat.

Practicing hand to hand combat with Undyne had been almost... difficult. It was very unlike her to falter, especially in front of others. Luckily she was able to hold onto her title by her perserverance to not fail. 

Alphys still continued to ask away with her ridiculous but relevant questions that Tamia would completely ignore or swiftly work her way around by changing the subject to anime. That always did the trick. 

Mettaton was always spilling the tea (figuratively), inviting them to his events, or trying to get her to become a singer at his entertainment hub. The flamboyant robot never was aware to take a hint, but that was the least of her problems.

Sans. Once again persistent and on her tail by just inches. Although she enjoyed the lingering chase, she wasn't too persistent on turning the brothers against one another like she had threatened not too long ago.

It was more of a bluff, but it's not like Sans could tell, she was very good at convincing others by the sword of her tongue.

She took a sip of her honey chamomile tea then set the warm mug down, inviting whomever had knocked to come in.

"Hey Doll face," G lazily grinned, shutting the door behind him quietly.

"Right back at cha', Handsome," she winked, a small smile on her lips. She held her cheek in the palm of her hand as he sat down, attentive eyes on his physique.

The tailored suit, the fancy cufflinks, the shoes, then back to that naturally serious yet charming sexy look on his face. It was enough to drive any woman wild.

G cocked a nonexistent brow at her. "What?"

"Just admiring you. Nothing wrong with that is it?" She mused.

"Nope, I figured that's a good thing," he chuckled.

"Lately, Alphys has been incredibly persistent in learning more about me than ever, it's strange. I know she's a scientist and a doctor, but she keeps asking me about my health and my state of mind." Tamia sighed and put a hand to her forehead, leaning back in her chair.

"Well, has she asked anyone else?" G questioned, expression faltering. Luckily the female was looking elsewhere and did not notice.

She shook her head. "Not that I'm aware of, but I've got a real strong inkling she's trying to collect more info on me. Perhaps it's for Sans since he doesn't trust me all that much or it's for some sort of sick experiment."

"Alphys, gets carried away sometimes with her excessive evaluations and such. I'll make sure to talk to her about it," he sighed, clasping his hand on the back of his vertebrae.

Tamia eyed him, that curious look now cold and serious, intimidating. She crossed one leg over the other, tapping her fingers along the arm of her chair.

"I know you associate with our fellow counterparts more than I do, so I will only ask you this once... Do you happen to know something I don't?"

Silence rung through the air, G contemplating on whether to tell the truth or keep it a secret just awhile longer. He parted his lips to speak.

"If I knew what she was doing, I would have told you by now, would I have not?" He countered calmly. "I'm not sure what Alphys is doing with this new project of hers, but I'll make sure she doesn't bother you as much. Okay?"

Her response was silence, eyes trying to find any shift or movement of his body indicating his lying contradiction. G sat still, gaze serious, no sweat.

She got up from her seat and walked around her desk in front of him. She leaned down and set her knee between his legs, grabbing his tie which forced his skull up to her gaze.

"Are you sure?" She asked. Her tone was light underlining her clear indication to press further for the answer she was seeking.

G didn't break though, he knew better not to. He put on a lazy smirk and gently pulled her forward by the wrist. Tamia had no time to react as the distance between them closed, their lips concealed against the other.

Her eyes widened in surprise before creasing back to that cold lidded gaze of fury. G kept her close with his hand at the small of her back, the other gently holding the back of her neck. Her hard expression slowly softened just within those few seconds, a soft warmth arisen in her face.

Tamia's grip on his tie loosened completely, mind turning to a warm fuzz as she kissed her lover.

G finally pulled back from the kiss, a small mist of breath leaving them both.

"Better?" He asked softly, tucking a twist behind her ear.

"Yes, but— you... never answered my question," she blushed.

"My answer is yes. I'm sure," he said.

"Alright..."

Tamia felt the hesitation behind G's confident words, but decided to let the moment be for now. Surely she'd give him enough rope to hang himself with before either caved in.