~ Chapter 14 ~

The pills. Two red, one blue. Tamia tilted her head back and popped the pills in her mouth, the taste of a jelly semi-hard like substance slithering down her throat. She reached for the cup and gulped down half the glass, the aftertaste odd but not disgusting.

Ever since taking the pills, there was an actual difference in her behavior. Although she still kept to herself with a focused manner and concentrated mind, her hard expressions seemed to be much softer and less intimidating. Not just that, but Tamia began to speak more freely. She also still didn't eat much but ate more than before, more than a third at least, her weight stabilized rather than under weight. G had noticed as well, feeling content that there was an effective improvement in her health.

G took the cup from her hand and set it down on the counter. "Better?" he asked.

"I suppose so, but it still feels weird," Tamia vacillated. "Thank you."

"No need to. Now, let's go shall we?"

Tamia nodded and both turned their heel and stepped outside the royal kitchen into the hallway. G exhaled a breath of air and turned his head down to Tamia.

"Tamia, I would like to tell you something important---"

Loud thumping was heard across the carpet interrupting his words, charging their way.

"Chara, I'm gonna kill ya'!"

"Oh yeah, just try it smiley trash bag!"

Chara ran past, accidently bumping into the back of Tamia's shoulder while rushing by. Loosing her balance, Tamia stumbled forward over her feet prepared to hit the ground with her hands. An arm snaked around her abdomen, catching her mid-fall. Automatically, Tamia firmly gripped at the skeletal arm, her eyes darting up to see familiar orbs.

They both stared at each other in silence for a few brief seconds as both felt a small heat burn their cheeks. Tamia then averted her eyes to somewhere else, G bringing her to a stand before letting go of his grip.

"Uh... *Ahem* My apologies," Tamia coughed against her fist.

"I-it's alright. You only tripped because of Chara's mistake, no need to apologize," G said, a clear small yellow hue on his cheekbones. Sans ran past them, yelling out an apology as a blue aura surrounded Chara lifting her from the ground.

"Hey, that's not fair! Put me down!" Chara growled, flailing helplessly in the air. Sans chuckled, a lazy grin on his skull.

"No can do kiddo, you need to learn your lesson. Runnin' in halls ya' nearly knocked Tamia over," Sans scolded lightly.

"That's 'cause you were chasing me!"

"Well, I wouldn't have ta' if ya' hadn't stolen my bottle of ketchup! Now give it to me!" he yelled, dropping Chara on her bottom. She huffed in defeat and reached in her breast pocket, grabbing out the bottle of ketchup. Chara jerked it forward in gesture for Sans to take it.

"Here, ya' smiley trashbag," She grumbled. Sans snatched the bottle from her hands with a grin.

"Thank you, demon spawn."

Chara rolled her eyes as she came to a stand, brushing herself off. Tamia and G walked up to the both of them, G with a not so pleased expression on his face.

"Chara, I advise you be careful. Running in the halls can get someone hurt," G said, voice firm.

"Sorry," Chara mumbled, crossing her arms bitterly.

"Not to me, to Tamia."

Tamia glanced at G then Chara, feeling uncomfortable. She didn't feel it was necessary.