~ Chapter 29 ~

Tamia gave out an exhausted sigh at the tall energetic skeleton.

She had been dragged along from booth to booth, playing games to win prizes. G had told her last minute to wear casual clothes so she wasn't overdressed. However, after the meeting, he hadn't told her they were going to take a detour which was in reality, the amusement park.

She had seen amusement parks before but never entered them, until now that is. G had ample enough energy to run a marathon if she were to put it, it was obnoxiously... Pleasant. Getting to see the enthusiastic side of him was amusing.

Although, some things he asked of her were strange in her opinion though they were a simple request of encouragement.

"Funnel cake?"

"Yeah, it's really good. Try it," he grinned. Tamia stared at the forkful G presented to her, raising a suspicious brow.

"You're not trying to poison me, are you?" She asked. With a chuckle, he shook his head.

"Nope, just trust me on this one."

Tamia took the bite in her mouth, taking in the texture and flavor. The vanilla cake was moist and warm, the taste of homemade strawberry sauce and powdered sugar setting off a sugar bomb on her taste buds. It was delicious! G tilted his head some, watching the females body relax instantly, a small moan coming from her.

"It's good right?" He smiled. "Want another bite?"

"Yes please!" She piped happily. "But, wait.... there's only one fork."

"You can have the rest, I bought it for you anyways," he smiled, handing her the dessert plate.

"Are you sure?" Tamia leered.

"Yeah, I'm sure. To be honest, I would've preferred caramel on it," G winked, putting forth his signature grin with that charming expression of his.

Tamia caught on to his flirty remark, a heat rising in her cheekbones instantly. Her eyes darted elsewhere, embarrassed words passing her lips.

"Pervert," she blushed. G laughed in reply and took a forkful of the funnel cake in his mouth. It went down easily in his magic system, Tamia looking back to him with a flustered expression. "I thought you said you didn't want it."

"Hey, who says we can't share?" He replied with a shrug.

"But, you have saliva and I have saliva, wouldn't that be a...um..." She hesitated, cheekbones lowly glowing in consciousness.
It was reminding her of the time she was sick and G put his tongue in her mouth... She shook the inappropriate thought away. "You know what, nevermind, it doesn't matter. Forget I said that—"

"An indirect kiss? Is that what you were proposin'?" G smirked.

Tamia jolted at the objective and shook her head, giving him back the funnel cake frantically.

"No, that's cross contamination so you can have the rest, I don't want it!" She spluttered, speed walking ahead of him. G watched her walk a few feet ahead of him in amusement, a smile tugging his boney lips. It was cute to see her get all flustered around him.

Eventually, and naturally, his orbs took in the back of her figure.

Just... Damn. All that body and yet no one's touched it. Well, that's because Tamia hadn't let anybody, but still. If it were him with her, he'd treat her to anything she'd like to her hearts content, practically spoil her. And when it came to intimacy? He'd touch her in all the right places, drive her basically wild.

Oh how he'd love to see her unhinged one day. Now that would be a sight to see.

G shook his head of lewd thoughts forming and finished the rest of the funnel cake, tossing out the plastic fork and paper plate in a nearby trash can.