The King and Queen

¶ Chapter | One ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | One ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Village

The loud voice of a melodious laugh echoes of nine years old girl, she is enjoying the swing ride, her hair is flowing in the air as up and down as swing go back and fourth

They are all playing under a huge banyan tree the swing is tied to it. Her friends are also playing around her when suddenly one of her friend who is pushing the swing stops suddenly.

" Kya hua?" The girl asked turning her back head back.

{ What happened?"}

" Vo dekho suraj doob gya raat ho gayi hai" her friend pointed towards the sun's leftover red hues and the dark navy colour covering them slowly.

{ Look, the sun has set, it's night}

" Chalo vapas chalo ishe pehle ki humari Ma hum sabko daate" a girl who is playing sitting down on ground get up dusting off her dress.

{ Let's go back before our mother scold us}

" Ha " her all friends nodded but the girl didn't get up from the swing.

{ Yes }

" Chalo vapas chalo" said her younger sister, she is her one year younger than her. She pulls her hand which is wrapped around the swings rope.

{ Let's go back}

" Nahi, Champa " she shook her head.

{No}

" Par kyu?" Her younger sister Champa looks around scared as the dark starts spreading.

{ Why? }

Living in a village is different there is no light outside like big cities. The daily routine is also simple of people as they wake up at the sun rise, men go to there farmes, women stay at home doing household works along with milk collecting from buffalos and making ghee, yogurt from it as the sun sets they came back to home.

" Kyuki" she get down from the swing and holds Champa's hand dragging her with herself.

{ Because}

" Hum kaha ja rahe hai, chalo na ghar vapas chale" her younger sister called her but she ignored her and continue dragging her.

{ Where are we going? Let's go back}

They came far from the twenty-twenty five house which is in line and move towards the house which looks abandoned.