The Wrong Decision

¶ Chapter| Thirty Five ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter| Thirty Five ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Night

£ CM's Mansion

The CM Baldev Singh look at the retreating figure of Jasmine and a smirk come on his face. He signalled a person standing there and he come forward giving the packet to him and he took the packet and throw it towards Sriti, she caught it.

" Nice work she didn't have any idea when you took her signature on the papers" he compliment her looking ahead. Sriti opened the envelope and found cash inside it.

" But why you did do this? Why her?"

" It's none of your business " he snapped at Sriti angrily " but you did nice work so I will tell you" he smiled and took two steps ahead " I went to the casino and saw her dancing and from that day I got the itch to have her once but I got to know, no one is able to have her till now and this increase my thirst and I crave for her more but suddenly she vanished and the casino destroyed too"

" It was a miracle when I saw her there and instantly recognise her by her eyes, her eyes ufff....no lover of her can forget her eyes damnnn, khanjar jaisi tej hai dil cheer ke rakh deti hai" the MLA move his hand over his chest with a pained expression.

{ It's sharp as a dagger can pierce the heart}

" I also gave her a hint but she didn't recognise" he laughed.

" But why you do this and why would she come to you now?" Sriti asked not understanding the motive behind his actions.

" Revenge, her hands are really soft but I can't forget the slap and she needs to pay for it and about coming into my arms " he smirk " I left her no other option, tomorrow she will herself come into my arms " he smirks turned in to an evil grin.

^^^^^^

£ Morning

Jasmine
~~~~~

" She needs to get punished"

" Who knows maybe she bribed and seduced to get the job"

" People like her should be punished"

" She was a dancer "

" We will punish her by applying black colour to her face"

" This is enough proof to get her behind the bars"