The Taste of Intoxication

¶ Chapter | Seventeen ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine~~~~~I was dragged somewhere and my words and pleadings fell deaf on their ears

Jasmine
~~~~~
I was dragged somewhere and my words and pleadings fell deaf on their ears. They were holding my arms too tight. I was dragged to the corridor where I never went and I can feel my fear rising.

We reached towards the front of the door where guards stood in security. They open the door and I was pushed inside with so much force that I fell roughly on my knees. I instantly felt pain all over, my arms throbbing with pain from being held roughly.

" Boss she was trying to run away," the guard said and my breathing stopped.

He will again punish me considering his man words true.

I heard the sound of footsteps coming towards me my heart beat increased as the sound of footsteps become louder I shiver in fear. He stops in front of me and I almost lose my consciousness because of fear.

" Did you try to run away?" His deep voice filled the pin-drop silence atmosphere, I immediately shook my head not looking up.

" But Boss we saw her..." The man stops in middle and I heard the sound of footsteps and the door closing.

I gulped trying to keep my throat wet which became dry from fear and suddenly I was yanked up by my hair and I shudder when I see his black piercing eyes, they are so terrifying.

He dragged me towards the balcony and I close my eyes and bite my lip to suppress the pain I'm feeling on my scalp.

" You were trying to run away from here?" He asked with slight amusement in his voice I slowly open my eyes and they widened when I see the view in front of me.

If I ever thought of running away I would never know because there is no chance. There are so many guards patrolling, the place is very huge and covered with woods I can't even see where it ends. It's like this is his territory and he is the King of it.

" This is my territory" he growled, I look at him terrified I can feel my hands getting cold, he pulled me closer his nose touches mine and I stop breathing.

" The one who entered this territory won't go into the outer world ever again and the one who goes, go straight to above"

I look up at him shocked. This means I'll only be able to leave this place when I die. A lone tear fell from my eye and he left me with a jerk I stumbled backwards.

" Me.. bhag nahi rahi thi" I wipe my tears keeping my head down " I just went outside for drying your shirt in the sunlight" I wipe my palms on my saree and fisted it. I heard footsteps and fisted my saree tightly I can feel his presence in front of me.