The Queen's Condition

¶ Chapter | Fifty ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Fifty ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

The black orbs dark enough that there is no reflection of light promising my dark future ahead.

" Then you also don't want to lose in the plan of killing me"

The breath knocked out of my lungs and I gasped breathlessly.

How

He

Knows?

" K- kya? "

{ What? }

" Don't behave so innocent now"

He take steps forward. I unconsciously steps backwards and shook my head then look down at his shoes which move forward in my direction.

" I don't know what you are talking about"

" You don't?"

He raised his one brow in amusement and continue moving forward. My foot stuck on another but luckily I didn't fall and I didn't realise when I came in the balcony he continued walk forward and I step backward till the railing didn't touch my back.

He slowly step forward reducing our distance and my heart picked up the pace I desperately try to move back the railing is digging in my waist.

I look at him then look behind my shoulder there is pool down there. My breathing were fast and sweat come on my forehead from fear.

He will kill me now and it's not necessary he will shoot me, he can kill me by torturing too.

I choose quick death.

Bye Champa, Ma, I love you alot.

I close my eyes and my eyes widened when I feel a hand wrapped around my waist and I collide with a hard chest.

" Sochna bhi mat, jane ki izzat nahi hai tumhe"

{ Don't even think, you don't have the right to leave}

I squeezed my eyes shut and fisted his blazer when I feel him whisper next to my ear his lips slightly touching my ear.

" There is time in Durga Ashtami"

My eyes widened and I look up.

" Durga Ashtami?"

" Yes Durga Ashtami you said you will kill me and drink my blood"

I said that when?

I shook my head looking at him " you know I don't believe in god and do pooja I don't even know when is Durga Ashtami. This is a famous flim dialogue I can show you" I said desperately searching in his eyes in one percent of trust.