The Deadliest Lie

¶ Chapter | Sixty One ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

The floor shift beneath my feet when I comprehend what he said.

" Or else pray for the lives of your sister and mother"

My eyes filled with tears. I shook my head vigorously moving ahead but he walk past me before I can say anything and I look at the door in shock.

" Madam..."

I turned and look at him.

" Yug..he will not do it, right?" I asked desperately wanting him to say he was not serious.

" Ohh noo" I press my hands on my forehead.

" He will not do it, right? He will never hurt my Ma and Champa. He is just talking rubbish, isn't it? " I grab Yug's hands.

" He will not..."

" Mam..Mam please calm down"

" He will not do it, right?" I cried.

" Mam if you didn't do anything then calm down and keep your trust on him because Boss didn't hurt any innocent till yet he will not do it this time too"

I left his hand and move back looking down, breathing slowly.

I just hope.

" Keep your trust on him"

I heard him and he walk past me.

___

£ Night

£ Hall

I walk across the hall twisting the end of my saree in anxiety, my eyes fixed at the door. He didn't come back from morning and several types of thoughts is coming into my mind.

What if he didn't find the real culprit and in anger he beleive it was me and hurt my family?

No.

No, no, no.

My family. My Ma and Champa is my life if something happen... No I can't live without them. They are my lifeline.

" Mam"

" Mam!"

I look at the person standing in front of me.

" Mam it's dinner time"

How can I eat something when my breaths are stuck in my throat.

I shook my head " do you know where your Boss is?"

He shook his head.

" Then try to know, what are you doing?"

" Sure Mam" he nodded and went from there.

I heard the screeching sounds of car tires and soon heard the sounds of footsteps and he entered along with the men following him. I open my mouth to ask him but he move past me, totally ignoring me. I also went behind him.

I entered the room and saw a person placing the dinner on the table and went outside. I turned and saw him taking off the blazer and I again open my mouth to ask but he cut me off.

" You're lucky you're not behind this "

But my Ma and Champa.

" Don't worry they are safe "

I sigh in relief and feel my stomach twist in hunger.

" Have dinner " he turned opening the watch and let it fall on vanity " now you know how it actually feels when you remain hungry in someone's tension" he taunted but that doesn't hurt me. My Ma and Champa are safe and nothing matters more than that.