The Queen doesn't needs a King

¶ Chapter | Twenty Eight ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Twenty Eight ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Outside Mansion

Amogh placed his hand on the car's door then his gaze went to his room's balcony and found his wife looking at him. She was glaring at him, the doe who doesn't even look in his eyes today is glaring at him. No, not a doe, she is a Witch. The Witch who didn't show her true colours to him yet but he saw her surfacing in her, the fire in her eyes, the anger in her voice but he will find her soon.

His lips twitch in a smirk and one brow raised in amusement. She is still holding eye contact. She gritted her teeth in annoyance and turned making her brown highlighted hair move along with her. Amogh's smirk got bigger when he heard the sound of the glass door shutting loudly.

" Boss" the person who is standing with an opened door for Amogh tries to grab his attention. Amogh glanced at him and sat down in the car with his usual cold expression on his face. Yug sat on the driver sheet and start the car, another car also moves ahead one after one all the cars move towards the huge door.

Amogh sat deep in his thoughts looking out of the window. His elbow resting on the window and his lower lip rolled back in his mouth as he thinks about his business, Viper and other things but his wife was not on this list when suddenly eyes avert to the window and he shows dark covering outside and the moon shines brightly in the dark sky and seeing moonlight falling like this reminded him of his wife and suddenly he saw the reflection of her on the window her big eyes full of tears, and sad expression on the face.

" Jadugarni"

{ Witch}

He whispers and closes his eyes.

" Boss"

The sudden voice of Yug made him open his eyes and look up.

" Boss Mam was right"

Amogh rolled his eyes again Yug is taking her side. He always thinks she is innocent as she shows.

" So? She got the information which we already know, you know that if one of our man does that then he will be out of Aquila"

He already knew why that Viper King came here and what he is trying to do but he didn't fight with him because. Eagle doesn't fight with a snake on the ground he looks for the opportunity of picking up the snake and changing the battlefield from ground to sky. Amogh was also looking for a such perfect opportunity to fight with that little snake.

" Mam met two people today, a MLA Baldev Singh and Anmol" Yug informed him.

Amogh leans back in the seat and bites down on his lower lip. MLA it wasn't surprising she is a government officer who deals with land and politicians always took interest in the land because it's a nice investment but the other name picks his interest.