The Dream Come True

¶ Chapter | Twenty Two ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Twenty Two ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

" Mam we reached" the voice of the driver pulled me out of my thoughts. I look down at my hands they are still trembling, I'm still shock of what happened the image of blood isn't going out of my mind.

I look out of the window and saw the building of my office. I took a deep breath and firmly place my hand on the handle and open the door. I come out and stand in front of the building, the wind blows and all the thoughts leave my mind.

I can't believe my dream came true.

I take steps ahead and entered the building. I saw many people there working, a peon come and show the way to my office and went out after saying if I need something to inform him.

I move towards my desk and place my hand on the chair, tracing it. This is mine. I sat down on the chair and close my eyes and tears left my eye.

From childhood I saw this dream, it's a dream of many people a government job. Since when I get to know about this world I saw this dream and promised one day I'll get a job.

" I fulfilled my promise Ma, I fulfilled my promise " I trace the desk and keep my head on it.

" I fulfilled my promise Shanti kaki" I whispered.

I get up and smiled. I need to tell this to my Ma. My gaze fell on the landline on my desk. I dialled Champa's number and called her.

" Hello?"

" Champa" I smiled with tears.

" Jasmine kaisi hai tu?"

{ How are you?}

" Vo sab badme pehle tu yaga aa" I hurriedly told her the address.

{ Leave it, first come here}

_____

£ Lunch time

I meet many people today, understand my work and overall enjoyed it a lot and right now I'm walking in front of the building waiting for Champa.

" Ugh, where is she?" I turned and was going to move forward when I heard her voice.

" Oye!" I turned with a smile and saw her getting down from the rikshaw. She come toward me and hugged me.

We sat down under a tree outside my office building and talked. Ma wasn't able to come because of budhi chudail or uska beta.

{ Old witch and her son}

" See didn't I said my plan will work" Champa raised her brow in attitude.

" Yes," I sigh and look in front remembering that day if I don't kiss him, he will not agree to the job.