The Ring of Queen

¶ Chapter | Thirty Four ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ CM's Car

£ CM's Car

Jasmine
~~~~~

My heart is pounding speedily in my chest, and my hands and feet are cold with the fear of what just happened. It feels like a nightmare and I'm still not able to come out of it. I raise the bottle to my lips and take a small sip of water and lean back on the seat closing my eyes, tears again form in my eyes, refusing to cry I take a deep breath and wipe my cheeks and realised my surroundings.

" Shukriya MLA shahab"

{ Thank you, Mr MLA }

" I should go now" I raise my shaking hand towards the handle of the car and just as I was going to open the door he spoke.

" Where will you go?"

I move my face towards him, he is sitting beside me but there is a distance between us which still didn't make me feel good. I'm scared of what happened yesterday.

" Office?"

In his response, I nodded and looked down at my shivering hands in my lap.

" Police are searching for you"

I immediately snap my head towards him.

Police?

" Didn't you hear correctly? You're not only the accused of a dancer but a corrupt officer as well " I look at the side of his face as he spoke looking ahead than looking down.

I didn't hear it.

I didn't hear anything correctly, there is so much shouting, screaming, and fear. I got goosebumps on my arm.

" If you they didn't find you they will go to your house" he look towards me and I shook my head and was going to tell him that I didn't do anything he spoke.

" Police need proofs, they will arrest you then your bail will happen, the police will also raid your house and then the case will go up to the court and till you didn't proof innocent you will be suspended from your position"

What...

Meri job

A tear fell from my eye to my hand.

" Now where do you want to go? Office or home or with me?"

I look up at him with slight fear I feel.