The Tit for Tat move of Queen

¶ Chapter| Sixty Two ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter| Sixty Two ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Amogh's Room

Jasmine
~~~~~

" Tonight the whole mansion will hear your screams"

My lips slowly curved upwards in a smile " how do you know I'm going to scream so loud?" I asked making him frown.

" Woo hoo!" I scream tilting my head up " yeah I'm so happy Woohoo!" I twirl in circles and laugh loudly slowly my laughter subsided and I tilt my head to the side and smirk, taking a strand of hair between my fingers I walk towards him seductively.

" Won't you ask me why I'm so happy?" I  raise my brow standing in front of him, he glares at me, his anger clearly showing in his eyes but I'm so intoxicated that I ignore it " don't worry I will tell you. Today I, a mere girl in front of everyone announced their King of Mafia is impotent.." I bite my lower lip but can't help and again burst into laughing not caring that the person who is standing in front of me is fuming in anger.

" Ahh" in one swift motion he grabbed my arm and spun me around twisting my arm painfully " you shouldn't have said this" he growled, his hot breath falls on my ear and goosebumps rise on my neck.

" I don't know if saying the truth will hurt you that bad' I said sadly but then I smirk turning my head back a little. Immediately I feel his hand go back and he fisted my hair turning me towards him and plastering my front to his. I place one hand on his chest and the other on his hand which is grabbing my hair.

" You are going to get punished for that" he gritted out his dark gaze piercing through me but my intoxication didn't go down yet that's why I hold his gaze and replied mockingly" ohh I'm so scared."

I roll my eyes turn around and made my way towards the bar, the lights around the island of the bar are filling the dark atmosphere of the whole room. I picked up the glass bottle of liquor and it made a sound when I place it in front of me, flipping the glass I open the bottle and pour it into the glass.

" Jangal me mor nacha, kisne dekha? Who knows what happened inside this room everyone will believe what I said downstairs and you can't change it"

I heard the sounds of footsteps and soon I feel his presence behind me. I turned and offer him the glass of liquor " have it, it will subside your hurt" I said with fake sympathy and he also knows it.

" I don't subside the hurt" he takes the glass from me and place it beside me on the island and looks up staring me through his dark eyes " I end the reason for my hurt"