The Jasmine Flower Bracelet

¶ Chapter | Seven ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Seven ¶ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

Midnight black.

He has black piercing eyes, orbs so black that the whole eyes looked almost black. Our faces were close because I was bending toward him and he continues staring at me. I gulped and step back but before I can get away from him a hand gripped around my wrist and pulled me roughly.

I fell onto the bed and I feel him gripping my hands above my head and placing the sharp knife on my neck.

How can he move so fast?

I open my eyes and found him too close to me. I close my eyes and tried to break free from his grip but no chance. I can feel his body pressed against mine and I start feeling uneasiness.

I can't tolerate a man this close to me.

I wiggled and moved but he held more tightly and put his weight on me. I open my eyes and found him staring at me.

" You were trying to kill me, Bitch" he growled at me.

Bitch?

I saved his life, let him stay in my house, my room and he called me a bitch.

He pressed the knife deeper into my neck and a moan of pain escaped from my mouth.

" Say" he hissed moving closer, I close my eyes and turned my face to the side. His hot breath was falling on my cheek making goosebumps rise in my body.

" Mene tumhari jaan bachai " I turned my face and open my eyes he is so close to me both of our noses are touching " I close my eyes and turned my face " What would I try to kill you? " I didn't open my eyes.

{ I saved your life}

Suddenly I didn't feel his grip on my hands and the weight also lifted I open my eyes and found him standing at the edge of the bed.

How can he stand with such a wound?

But he is still gripping my wrist I wiggle my wrist trying to pull away from him but he is staring at my wrist or the jasmine flower bracelet I'm wearing his lips twitch in a small smirk and suddenly left my wrist and I shrink back in the corner of the room pulling my legs close to my chest. He looks around the room then his gaze comes to me.

I was just looking at him in anticipating what his next move might be and he looked at me from up to down I squirm under his gaze it doesn't hold lust but something more dark and dangerous he makes his way towards the door pulling the handle he got out and the loud bang sound of the door closing pulled me out of my position.