The Queen of Amogh

¶ Chapter| Seventy Two ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ After few days

£ Morning

Jasmine
~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes and stretch my arms squeezing my eyes then I roll on the bed and slowly open my eyes and my eyes feel blessed seeing the view in front of me. Amogh was standing in front of mirror setting his hair. I place my face on my hand and stare at him.

The past days are hard for him but I have seen him healing gradually after his Father everything falls back in the place.

I sigh seeing his closing the buttons of his black shirt slowly hiding the amazing view from my eyes it will be so nice if he was opening the buttons.

One minute.

I sat up on bed cross legged.

I can do it, right? I'm his wife.

A grin come on my face and step down from the bed walking towards the him I lean against the wall next to mirror and look at him. He was closing the cuffs of his shirt and lift his gaze up to me and I gave him a smile.

" Are you going somewhere?"

" Hmm"

" Don't go today, it's sunday" I move ahead placing a hand against his chiselled chest looking up at him.

" You know I don't do 9 to 5 job, right?"

" Huh, I wish you do that atleast we got two days holidays and you will also have a boss who will order yo..." I feel my arm roughly grabbed and I got pulled back my eyes slightly widen when I saw him glaring at me.

" You know with whom you're talking, right?" He narrowed his eyes the charcoal orbs turn more sharp as he take intimidating step ahead making me step back automatically.

" I'm the King of Underworld on one can dare to look in my eyes" he growled lowly and and my lips parted as I inhale a breath because my heartbeat increases.

My back hit the wall softly and he step in my personal space staring down at me. I fisted my hands at my side when I feel his strong cologne.

" And you're saying someone will be my Boss their is no one who can make me bow if anyone tries only his pieces will be found"

A shiver run through my body not because his voice was dangerous but the words he said was not lie they are true and it's terrifying but this is the problem I'm not getting scared hearing him.

I move my gaze up at him when I feel him touch my cheek lightly running his thumb over it and saw him looking at me with his brows slightly pulled together.

" Why are your cheeks are pink?"

My mental state has successfully destroyed because I have moaned when he touched me.

"Are you blushing?"

Damnit.

I look up and my mind went blank because all my focus were on his features. I have never seen a man so beautiful like him eyes like black ocean with set of long lashes and perfect arched brows, a straight nose but today my focus on the lips which were looking too tempting.