The Clandestine Intensions

¶ Chapter| Sixty ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter| Sixty ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

What the hell she is doing here?

She come forward moving her body seductively towards Amogh and bent forward raising her hand, her gaze meet mine and I glare at her furiously and she froze in her place, her hand still in the air. I saw her gulp and she move back getting to her place. Her move started to get more vulnerable making my anger rise with every passing second.

I turned to look at the person who is sitting beside me His eyes are fixed on the girl in front of him and he is literally enjoying it with a glass of liquor in his hand.

Shameless.

Doesn't he have shame?

HOW CAN HE LOOK AT HER!

Probably he senses my sharp glare at him and turned to look at me. He looks at me and then raises his brow as if asking me what's wrong.

Look at his audacity! He is asking me what's wrong.

I clenched my teeth tightly and my breathing turned fast in anger. I clenched my fist and stood up.

" Enough!" I yelled standing up.

She stopped in the middle of twirling, the music stopped too and the lights turn back on. I turned and move towards my room without sparing another glance to anyone. I walked in anger, my heels clicking against the floor as I made my way towards the room.

This was my FIL's idea both he and his second-in-command had a smirk on their face.

^^^^^

£ Morning

Amogh came out of the washroom freshly showered dressed in a full black outfit standing in front of the mirror he was buttoning up the buttons when two hands move from his torso to front, her long nails highlighted by neon yellow colour nail paint.

Amogh clenched his jaw wrapping his hand around her delicate wrist he pulled her roughly away from him making her twirl and bump into the vanity.

Jasmine tilts her head and slowly smirks leaning back on the table her hand move up grabbing the mirror frame above her head and moving her feet ahead. Amogh eyes roam from up to down clad in a yellow colour nightgown she is standing in a very seducing pose in front of him seeing his eyes on her, her smirk becomes bigger and she moves forward and put her hand on his shoulder.

Amogh move his head and look at her hand on his shoulder with a raised brow then at her but she ignore his sharp gaze and put her head on his shoulder.

" Move away" he growled pushing her away from him.