The Tainting of Innocence

¶ Chapter | Two ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no moon light in the sky because today is Amavas dark like someone's future

There was no moon light in the sky because today is Amavas dark like someone's future. The little boy was harshly grabbed my his arm and dragged inside the mansion.

The people were standing there in shock because no child ever step inside the mansion but they were still looking down as if they look up without asking this will their last day.

The every step taken against the marvel floor echoes in the huge hall. The man push the child making him stand in middle of the huge hall.

" Look around this is your territory, your empire " the kid look up at the high ceiling where a huge chandelier is hanging, looking at all this is making him dizzy.

" And you're the king of it" the man shouted spreading his arms looking up completely ignoring the innocent child who is crying silently.

" Please" he said crying. The man look at him angrily, he goes towards him clenching his hair he made him look up.

" Don't ever beg in front of anyone" he said menacing. He harshly left him making him fall on the ground and gestured one of his man. The boy was just crying looking down.

" Now let's make you the king" the evil man voice made him look up and he said a brading iron in his hand. The little boy get terrified seeing it and shrank back trying to get away from it.

He held his right hand and the boy desperately shake his head saying no over and over again but the man didn't stop and pulled the selve of his right hand side up. He takes the iron and pressed it against his wrist which making a blood curling scream escape from him. The pain was so much that he passed down on floor.

_______

£ Morning

The little girls were playing around but Jasmine was just sitting down in shadow of tree. No matter how hard she try the scene of what happened last night keep coming in front of her.

" Chameli teri bari jhula jhulne ki" her friend called her but she didn't shift from her place her friend goes towards her and place her hand on her shoulder pulling her out of her trance.

{ Chameli your turn }

" Ha?"

{ Yes?}

" Tujhe jhula nahi jhulna?" her friend asked.

{ You don't want to?}