The Dangerous Step

¶ Chapter | Twenty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Twenty ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine

~~~~~

I can't believe I'm going back to my home. I thought I'll never be able to step out of this hell but I'm going back. A full grin came on my face and the driver suddenly stop the car which made me move forward with a sudden jerk I hold the front seat to stop myself from falling, and I look at him.

" Come out," he said and I knitted my eyebrows.

What happened suddenly?

Did he changed his mind?

No....

I reluctantly come out of the car and look around there was nothing except trees and there is no sight of the mansion then I turned to look at another side and taken aback looking at the huge door of iron.

I blink when sunlight falls on my eyes but still, I can't able to see the top of that iron door.

I move my head down and saw there are guards and the driver was talking to them after their talk he nodded and went towards the door and open a small door in it.

" Come," one of the guards said. He goes first and I followed him I come out of the iron door and saw a car waiting for me. There are also guards standing there.

So much security.

I go and sat inside the car.

___

£ Home

We entered my neighborhood. I look out from the window. I always wanted to come here in a car and take away my Ma and Champa from here but nothing like that happened.

And will never happen in the future.

The car stopped in front of my home and I took a deep breath closing my eyes. I open the door and come out of the car and I stand in front of my home and rang the ring bell I can feel tears come to my eyes.

The door gets opened revealing Champa she looked at me and her eyes widened.

" Jasmine" she gasped in shock, I nodded, tears fell from my eyes and I move forward hugging her tightly.

I pulled away from her and look Dadi, Baba is also looking shocked. I saw Ma come outside from the kitchen and I grinned running towards her, hugging her tightly.

"Chameli" I feel her hand on my head caressing my hair,  I nodded, hugging her tightly.

" Kaisi hai Laado rani?" She pulled away and cupped my face with both of her hands, I took her hand in mine and kiss them.