The Opening of Chain

¶ Chapter | Fourteen ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Fourteen ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

He pulled me by my hair and I clenched my teeth and squeezed her eyes shut from the sharp pain that shot in my scalp. I bite my lower lip and move my hand back to pull my hair out of his grip but he twists his hand and draws my head up.

I slowly open my eyes and my eyes widen when I saw him close to me. My heart stopped beating for a second when I look at his black orbs they were so black that I can't even see my reflection in them.

" You don't know how to massage feet," he asked through clenched teeth and I shivered from terror.

Suddenly a sound come and I jerked from fear but gulped down when I realises it come from his mobile.

He take out his phone from his pocket and lean back on the couch and I hissed from pain as he is still holding my hair in his firm grip. He removes his mobile from his ear and then looks at me with disgust.

" Good for nothing whore" he shoved me and I fell to the floor.

I didn't get up and look at him but his footsteps told me that he is going towards the door and the loud bang on the door told me he went out.

^^^^^^

After coming out of his room Amogh straight went towards his father's office. The guard who is standing at the door opens it for the King and Amogh steps inside.

Garjan Singh Thakur who was impatiently waiting for his Son saw him and a huge grin come on his face. He get up from his chair and walked toward Amogh while opening his arms.

" I'm so proud of you," he said patting Amogh's strong shoulder, he nodded keeping his chin high.

" Now I can go to Greece" Garjan smiled evilly, already enjoying his Son's hard work.

" I know you're responsible enough to handle everything here," he said patting his shoulder one more time before dropping his hands.

" Where were you?" His second in command asked Amogh raising his eyebrow.

" I heard you went to your room before coming to your father," he said trying to bring some emotion out of Amogh but he is staring ahead without any emotion on his face.

" Did you go to met her?" He presses more on to this matter hoping for a reply but luck was not in his favour that's why Garjan Singh interrupt him.

" So what happened? He came back after so many days obviously he has some stream to blow off" he smiled looking at Amogh but he is looking ahead.

" Make preparations we will leave today right now" the excitement of going to Greece is clear visible on Garjan's face.

" You think it is right to leave both of them alone?" his second in command whispered to his Boss in return he glared at him.