The Strange Things

Chapter| Twenty Six ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter| Twenty Six ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

I glare at him with anger. He smirked roaming his hands on my waist he pulled the saree aside and start rubbing his hand on my bare waist. I instantly felt disgusted but it was overpower by the rage I'm feeling.

" Leave. Me " I hissed.

" Why not after I'm done with you " he jerk me forward and move his head to my ear " Apsara se kam nahi ho tum" he sniffed my hair.

{ You're not less than a nymph}

I move my hand back and something comes into my hand. I grip it tightly and was going to hit him by that when my wrist was grabbed by someone and I was pulled backwards.

I stumbled backwards and look at the person who pulled me. He is standing there looking straight at the person who is still holding my wrist. The person looked at him and smirked I frowned seeing this. The man who is here doesn't even look in his eyes then how this man is showing him a smirk.

" Leave her hand," he said calmly to the person and the man chuckled.

" Why? Didn't you arrange the party and girls for me last night now I choose one why would I leave her?" The person said and a shiver of fear run through my body. Last time he left me with some man what if he again left me?

I turned my head and look at him searching for any expression on his face which will give me a clue what is running in his mind.

" She is not one of them she is my..." He was saying but the person cut him off.

" Your whore" I whip my head to glare at that person who smirks and blows a kiss at me.

" Enough" he grabbed my arm and pulled me which makes his hold lose on my wrist and I take a few steps back.

" Ohh c'mon the King of Aquila (eagles) you will lose the chance of accepting the friendship with me because of a mere girl," he said still not backing down and my breaths are fastening with anticipation.

What will happen now? How will I save myself?

" There is no friendship between us it was pure business but I don't know you're that desperate that you'll lose the chance because of a girl " he mocked him and the man clenched his jaw.

" Ohh so she is yours but I didn't find the claim of you on her. This is mafia world and the things which belong to someone have their claim on them like you have an eagle on your wrist and I have snake" he challenged him raising his eyebrow.