The Right of the King

¶ Chapter| Thirty Eight ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter| Thirty Eight ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Afternoon

Jasmine
~~~~~

I pull my knees closer to my chest and wrap my arms around it and lean my head against the door closing my eyes. A tear came out of my eye and it felt warm against my cold cheek.

I failed.

Scream.

I jumped when I heard a painful scream and look here and there in fright but there is only darkness around me. My heart was racing fastly, placing a hand against my chest. I sit back in my position and shiver from the cold because my whole body is wet. I place my hand on my feet and found them ice cold.

I need to do something I can't sit here like that. I need to win one task to get out from here or else I'll become his slave forever and if I stay here winning is far away I can't even stand properly, with the support of the door I get up and bang on it with the remaining strength I have. After some time of trying, I heard the voice of a person outside.

" Let me out" I screamed.

" You can't come out" the reply came.

I know.

" Let me out or else I will bang my head against the door until I die, I'm sure your Boss doesn't want that" I threatened.

" You won't"

" Watch me"

I step back and took a deep breath preparing myself. I close my eyes and bang my head on the door instantly I feel pain shooting in my forehead I move away and before the fear crawl, up to me I again banged. I was going to bang for the third time when his words stop me.

I place my hand on my forehead and heard the sounds outside and he slowly opens the door I stumbled outside and shiver when the air touched me my clothes are dripping wet I need to get out of them fast.

" Mansion? Where is the mansion?" I asked looking at the two guards there.

" I can't tell you, you can't go out of here" I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Fine then I will find myself" I move ahead but one of them blocked my way.

" Get aside" I ordered through clenched teeth. I'm already in a bad mood my forehead hurting, my clothes wet and my whole body is aching.