The Piercing Words

¶ Chapter | Sixty Nine ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

I turned and walk inside room. He went well dressed this means he is going to some party. I should dress accordingly. I descend the stairs and come out of the mansion and saw guards standing around. I called one of them and he came and I ask him for a car. Soon a car halt infront of me and he open the door for me and I get inside.

" Where to Madam?" The driver asked.

" Behind your Boss "

He nodded and turn on engine and car start moving.

" But make sure he won't noticed" the car halt suddenly and his shocked voice came.

" What!"

" Yes"

But Mam this is wrong if Boss gets to know..."

" Your life will be in danger..." He nodded  but it will happen when he gets to know but if you don't obey me now your life will be in danger now. Now choose will you obey or not" I threatened and he shut his mouth and start the car.

I didn't able to threatened like this before. I wonder where this quality comes from I smirk and lean back on seat.

The car come at halt and I look outside and saw a luxurious building in front of me.

" Mam are you sure?"

" Hmm" I open the door and come outside and made my way towards the entrance. Nobody stop me or asked me anything mehege kapdo ka asar.

{ Effect of branded clothes}

Now I have to find my husband where is he.

I saw many well dressed man and women going somewhere and I follow them and come inside a huge hall. Where it looked like some rich party is going on. There is a person standing who is giving everyone a mask. It's a masquerade party. I take a golden glitter one and start looking around when my eyes fell on the person I was looking for.

He is sitting on a couch which was in corner and infront of him and a man is sitting and I clenched my teeth when I saw two three women hovering over them.

This is his important work.

He was talking to him and I move forward trying to listen what he is saying but suddenly he turned his head and look ahead and my eyes widened and I immediately turned and put my clutch in front of my face forgetting I was wearing a mask.

Hope he didn't saw my face.

Suddenly the lights turned dim and music start playing. It's seems like dance will happen now. I step back from the middle but it was too late because someone already dragged me to the dance floor but the man was barely touching me seems like he is professional dancer.

My gaze again went towards him and found him standing up and saying something but because of distance and music I'm not able to hear something. The person twirled me and the dance partner swapped someone else held me and I look where he was standing but my brows knitted when I didn't see him there.