The King of Underworld

¶ Chapter | Fifty Nine ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

I look from up to down he is standing on his feet in front of me slowly my lips stretched in a smile. He is fine my lips stretched in a full grin and I couldn't stop the blooming happiness in me and took a step ahead spreading my arms to hugging him tightly closing my eyes. I breath into his cologne grabbing his suit jacket more tightly just and moved more closer to him don't want to separate myself from him the days was hell for me.

After sometime when I feel him not hugging me back I slowly open my eyes and took a step back unwrapping my arms from him. I lifted my lashes and found him already staring at me but the without emotions his black orbs was blank it doesn't hold the same intensity and passion which is usually in his gaze whenever he look at me.

" Amogh"

I said softly just a little above from a whisper.

There was no response from his side he is still staring at me without emotions just like...just like he gaze at his enemies tears welled up in my eyes.

" Amogh " I grip his suit jacket and raise my hand and place it on his cheek. My heart beat rises and a restless rise in me.

" Kuch.. bolo" my voice breaks a little and a tear escaped my eye.

{ Say something}

He raise his hand keeping his gaze entire time at me he grip the wrist of my hand which was on his cheek and jerked my hand in one motion. I took a step back and my heart slam against my chest.

He turned slightly and walk past me I close my eyes and let the tears slide. How can you accept him to awake and behave like everything is fine?

" Ruko!" I turned and he halt.

{ Wait}

I walk towards him and stood in front of him.

" Say something Amogh, scold me, abuse me, do something don't behave like I'm a stranger. " I took a step closer.

" I know I have betrayed you and I'm ready to apologise and take whatever punishment you decide but atleast say something"

His gaze is down he is looking aside.

" Amogh..." I take his hand and place it on my cheek " take out whatever you had inside anger, rage, resentment whatever it is take out even if you say hate me and want me to shoot myself I will do it" I move my head down.

" How can I hate you? " He said caressing my cheek with his thumb. I look up and a small smile come on my lips.

" Tumse toh mohobbat hai Meri Jaan"

{ I love you, my life }

His words unsettled something in me because his eyes and moves saying something else. The dark orbs become darker and he move his hand back grabbing my hair tightly almost pulling them from roots. I raise my hand to lose his grip but before I can touch his hand he jerked me and I rotate and fell on the bed.

My breathing were fast and short. I move my hair aside which come in front and look at him standing in front of me looking like a predator. My eyes widened in fear when he raise his hand and I saw a knife in his grip.