The Raat Rani

¶ Chapter| Twenty Nine ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter| Twenty Nine ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Night

Amoghvarsha
~~~~~~~~~

The dusk covered the area slowly, darkness fell and the white fog covered the whole area. Amogh looked down at the bodies of his men, team no. 5 which he send for this place. That's why there is no information about them.

Amogh clenched his jaw and his hands fisted in rage. Viper shouldn't have done this, Amogh was ready to fight with him but he came here as a friend and tried to stab his back. He was waiting for the perfect opportunity but now he will make it. Pulling up the sleeves of his black blazer. He grabbed the ground digging tool, his veins showed up running from his forearm to hand when he gripped the handle tightly. He swings it up in the air and brings it back with force digging into the ground.

He stands straight and throws away the tool. In front of him there is a grave a grave for the person who tried to stab him, the person who hurt his men and now he will lay there.

He turned in anger, jaw set, black orbs filled with fury when his gaze fell on someone. An angle laying on the ground, no not an angle, angle wears white and brightens the area around her but she is looking like the darkness is for her, it makes her more beautiful. The purple colour saree draped around her the end of it laying on the ground. The moonlight is falling on her making her glow up just like Jasmine flowers bloomed when the moonlight falls on them.

She is not an angel.

She is

Raat Rani.

Amogh step forward and sqat down in front of her, lost in her beauty, just like someone lost in the beauty of Jasmine flowers when they bloom in the night. The gust of wind blows a strand of her hair back. Amogh blinked and the spell broke.

Maybe she got faint seeing the scene.

He moves ahead and snakes an arm around her shoulder and another arm under her knees lifting her effortlessly. He made his way back to his mansion.

He opened the door of his room and entered with his wife in his arms. He kicked the door back and it shut behind him. He walked into the huge room, full of darkness and made his way towards the bed. He places his knee on the bed and lay down his wife in the middle of the bed over the dark black sheets.

She looks better here.

In his bed.

Just like the night darkness the darkness and black sheets of his room are also enhancing her beauty. Amogh eyes roam on her face stopping on her forehead where she applied sindoor then shifting downwards to her nose where the nose ring shines brightly then to her full red lips, he still remembers her soft lips on his.