The Deep Emotions

¶ Chapter | Sixty Four ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£ Amogh's Room

>>>|

" I like Yug!"

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe

Though it's a mere sentence but not for Amogh. For him it's like someone shoved hot red iron in his chest. The thousands emotions which is bubbling inside squeezing his throat. He wants to shout, scream, yell why she can't love him? Why Yug? What's so special in him?

The rage was so powerful that he couldn't control himself from grabbing her and staking his claim that she is his, only his. She is not even allowed to had another man thoughts beside him but he couldn't do more than it because hurting her will hurt her more so he left her even thought her one sentence tore his world apart.

£ Amogh's Office

" I like yug!"

Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein

Her words again come in his mind and in anger he slide his hand on the desk throwing all the papers and files on the floor. Running his hand throw his hair he clenched them tightly by both hands keeping his elbow on the desk.

" Boss former King is calling you for the engagement"

Engagement.

Isn't he is engaged to his Jadugarni for lifetime.

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga...

He doesn't even look at any girl beside her. Why would he look no one is like her. Getting engaged to someone other than her hurting him but he has to do that because that was his Sir's order.

He get up running his hand through his hair tucking them back on their place he step out of his office keeping his face emotionless even through his emotion are taking eating him from inside.

He come and stood in front of his Father he smiled while he nodded looking down he didn't even spare a glance at his to be fiance. Someone come forward with the ring and he pick up thr ring rolling the cold metal ring by his forefinger and thumb when he feel a gaze on him and he move his gaze and saw her. She is standing leaning against the railing, their is no experresion on her face but her eyes are full of them, they have turned blood shot.

Why Jasmine?

Why don't you love me? Like I do.

You are angry because someone is taking your place but you didn't ask for once from me no one can take your place in my heart.

Instead of doing all the drama if you had once said Amogh you're mine I would have given my life for you if you asked but you want Yug...

He move his gaze down and his thoughts got broken when he feel his father place his hand on his shoulder and gestured for him to slide the ring in Gulab's hand he did and his father squeezed his shoulder in appreciation and he bite his lip to control the agony he is feeling.