The Devious Move

¶ Chapter| Fifty Five ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

He turned and our gazes meet and I forgot to breathe. All of us get still in our places there is so much silence that I can hear my heart beating loudly.

" This Bitch, I will kill her"

I heard FIL's dangerous voice and my eyes widened when I look at him and found a gun pointed at me and I put my hand in front of me.

This is my end.

" Amogh what the hell?"

I heard him and slowly remove my hand and saw his back towards me. He is standing in front of me as if protecting me from the world.

" Get aside!" He yelled.

" No Sir"

" Why?" He growled at him.

He turned and I look at him with wide eyes. He raise his hand and I squeezed my eyes shut I slightly flinched when he place his palm against my cheek.

" She didn't have breakfast maybe she was going to eat it that's why there are her fingerprints on that"

My eyes flew open hearing him and he is staring at me with a soft expression. He turned towards Yug.

" Isn't it? Yug"

Yug gets beliwered but blinked and composed himself before answering his Boss.

" Yes Boss " he nodded " I saw this apple in Madam's hand. I knocked on the door and it fell from her hand" all the people are looking at Yug.

" And also the person is not that dumb who will leave their fingerprints for us to find him," he said looking at me with a sharp gaze and I move my gaze down.

" You didn't eat that, right?"

I hear him ask softly and I nodded.

" See Sir she is not the culprit "

" Hmm you're right Amogh no one is so brainless" FIL nodded.

" Come Jasmine let's go from here"

I feel him wrap his arm around my waist and start taking me outside of the room with him. The men also come in front and back of us for security.

What is this all happening? Isn't it? I was supposed to use this excuse but he did my work.

But not only apple the poison bottle also fell from my hand and it's still there in the room I get saved once but if someone finds that bottle no one is able to save me.

" Where are we going?" I asked as we continue walking forward towards the exit of the building.

" Home" he answered looking staring ahead.

" But our things are still there in the room"

" Don't worry about them, leave them"