The Wish of Queen

¶ Chapter | Forty Seven ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Forty Seven ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

He took a step ahead and my eyes widened and I took steps back keeping my hands in front.

" I--didn't me-an tha-t " I cleared my throat " I didn't say it by heart I was just proving..." He continued step forward and I backward "It hurts " He raise his hand and my heart beat rises as my eyes follow his moment. The goosebumps come over my neck and arm when I feel his fingers wrapped around my neck and my back hit the door.

I close my eyes, cursing myself. You wanted revenge now take revenge after becoming ghost. Can't you keep your mouth shut.

Next moment I feel pair of lips over mine, he move them taking my lower lip between his lips and sucking it. I instantly feel something in my stomach, a weird feeling which I can't describe but it feels so nice. I feel his thumb gently rubbing the side of my neck while he continue caressing my lip with his.

Knock, knock

I got startled and move ahead and look back at the door with wide eyes. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. It's ok someone is knocking on the door. I heard him granted him the permission as he remove his hand from my face stepping away from me.

A person come inside with a tray of food in his hand and he placed that on the table and left the room. I look at him, he take my hand in his hand and walk towards the table taking me with him. He made me sit on the couch and uncover the lid. I look down at the sandwiches.

" Have your breakfast"

I stare at his back as he went out of door closing it behind his back.

What just happened! I argued with his father, I cuss at him and instead of getting angry and punishing me he kissed me and ordered breakfast for me.

Sach hai? Ya me sapna dekh rahi hu?

{ It is true? Or am I dreaming?}

A grin come on my face as I lean back keeping my head on the arm rest and pick up the sandwich, taking a bite of it. I have listen this when I danced in that club, men are very easy to fool all they think about is one thing and if you gave them he will dance on your fingers.

That's why I slept with him on the first night then after that he never touched me and I thought he might be different but after I came back he didn't even ask me why I'm here? Didn't he doubt it for a second why would someone come to the same place where they were ready to die but can't stay.