The Queen step out the Territory

¶ Chapter | Thirty Two ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¶ Chapter | Thirty Two ¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~

Our gaze met and my eyes widened, I move backwards I should probably head inside and sleep before he comes back. I turned back and step inside the room and close the glass door and made my way towards the couch.

He made me sleep beside him that day only I know how I slept, my whole night spent looking at him and assuring myself that he is sleeping.

I lay down and pulled the quilt up to my chest. Today is the sixth day. I have been asking him the reason why I can't go but he is eluding me. I turned towards the inner side of the couch. He claims his rights on me but what about my rights, my human rights which he snatched from me? From childhood, I'm caged in the four walls of my father's house and my only dream was I will get a job one day and then I, Champa and Ma we all will fly away.

But here I'm stuck in another set of four walls.

I wipe my tear and another come. What's the use of wiping them I squeezed my eyes tightly and tears fell on the pillow.

I stiffened when I heard the sound of the door opening. I buried my head down covering myself with the quilt. I heard footsteps and I can feel my heart pounding, for a minute I didn't hear any sound then I heard faded sounds of footsteps.

Maybe he went to bed.

I close my eyes and gulp down to stop myself from crying or else he will know I'm awake.

Tomorrow will be a new day Jasmine, don't give up.

__

I got startled in sleep when I heard the sound of groaning and screaming.

Ohh night show firse suru ho gaya.

{ Ohh the show started again}

I groaned. Why he won't let me sleep peacefully? This is the only thing which provides some peace to me. In my sleepy state I move my hand towards the pillow I'm holding and move inside the till I reach to the cotton and rip some of it and shove it in my ears.

_____

£ Morning

My mood effect straight fell on my health. I was not feeling good and now I'm not feeling well. I didn't even get up to get a bath. I raise my feet and keep them on the armrest on the couch.

My attention shifted to the table when my phone rang I picked it up without looking at the caller ID and placed it against my ear.

" Where are you? " Sriti screamed.