2

JULY 18, 2017

I can't believe that even today I will be late.

My father speeds to the airport where I am supposed to be by now to leave for Santorini with my friends.He dropped me off at the entrance and I quickly did the usual things before arriving at the gate. After that I met them and we drove straight to the gate.After a flight of about 11 hours, we finally landed on Greek land.
We took a cab to our hotel and checked in. Everything was going well when they said that one more person would be staying in my room and that if I refused to stay there was nothing the hotel could do. I probably when I made my booking I must have clicked somewhere I shouldn't have just might. Anyway, I decided to accept. It wasn't going to ruin my vacation.

In the afternoon we visited the city as we normally do and later they decided to stay at the hotel to enjoy the pool and stuff. I, on the other hand, continued to walk the streets. I had dinner at a restaurant in front of the Aegean Sea and then went to a bar relatively close to the hotel where I stayed. It was relatively crowded, many tourists mostly. I headed to the bar to order a drink but stopped halfway when I saw a woman, probably not much older than me, she looked like a goddess. A tight red dress clung to the curves of her body and her voluminous blonde hair was half curly my God. I approached her and stood beside her ordering a drink from the barman. Still waiting for my cocktail, I felt myself being watched and turned my head to the side to see the woman looking at me. I held her seductive gaze until the bartender came back and made the sound of the glass hitting the table to take me out of the trance I was in. I took a sip of my drink and turned back to the woman in question taking a sip and then licking my lips.The next moment we were already in the middle of the dance floor dancing together. Her body pressed against mine, my hands on her waist, and laughter shared. A night not to be forgotten.

"Will you tell me your name?" I asked her as we sat down in one of the seats after we finished dancing.

"I think this will be the only one we will see each other so I guess there is no need" She replied with a half mischievous smile.

"Fair enough but don't forget that Santorini is a small town, angel" I remarked, our faces were already quite close to each other, our lips almost touching.

"You're cute but you must be about 18 so sorry but it's not going to happen" The mystery woman turned her face forward again leaving me a little stunned.

"I don't know whether to be flattered or offended. I'm 22. But it's no problem, maybe one day we'll meet again and finish our conversation" I stood up and headed for the exit of the bar heading back to the hotel.I got up and headed for the exit of the bar, heading back to the hotel.Halfway there I noticed that two men were harassing a woman and I approached them. The two men started on me and tried to hit me. I made them both fall to the ground and the woman thanked me and ran away. Then I was the one who got out of there, but with a black eye.

In front of my bedroom door I remembered that I would be sharing that room with someone, not knowing if that person would already be inside or not. I opened it slowly, being 3 a.m., the person could already be sleeping. The person might already be sleeping and I wouldn't bother them, of course. Only the person's bags were in the room. I was not sleepy but still changed my clothes into something more comfortable and stayed with my arms crossed looking out the big window, which was right next to the bed, just admiring the sea.

Not long after I heard someone come into the room, I didn't even bother to turn around to greet the person.

"We were supposed to end our conversation earlier but someone must be pissed that she got dumped for not even saying hello to her roommate" A familiar voice rang in my ears but that wasn't what made me turn to face her.