26

I need to tell Yelena what happened...I really don't deserve her...
At this moment one could use the expression: "The mind on one side and the heart on the other".

-----------------------------------------------------------

We have just arrived home again and I can say two things: first, the way here was silent and second, I am about to open my bedroom door to talk to Yelena.

"How did it go?" she asked giving me a big smile as she stroked Fanny on the head.

"Yelena I need to tell you something"

Seeing me with a worried expression she got up from where she was and walked over to me.

"What is it? Did something happen? Are you hurt?"

Shit, how am I supposed to tell her this.

"Something happened...between me and Natasha..." I told her closing my eyes as I waited for her to slap me or start screaming. But she just took a deep breath and walked to the pool outside. And obviously I followed her. "Yelena I..."

"Was it good?"

"What?"

"I think you heard me the first time"

"I- yes..."

"That wasn't the first time was it?"

"It was...since I've officially been with you..."

"In London...you were with her at your house weren't you?"

"Yes" She sat on the silently at the edge of the pool while I stood behind her.

"Does Atlas know?"

"No...just Wanda"

"He is your brother Alex, how do you have and had the nerve?"

"Please don't go in there, you don't know how much I have already lost because of him"

"Tell me something. If you like her why be with me?"

"I don't like her, not like that. It's never been more than attraction."

She suddenly stood up and walked over to me.

"That's what your head says, but not what your heart feels" Yelena spoke touching my chest, right above my heart. "You think you don't like her but you do. And it's not fair for me to have to sit here and watch you look at her the same way I'd like you to look at me"

"Yelena I never liked anyone, forever it was just attraction except for you. I think I like you and it's more than just attraction. But supposing what you are saying is true that subconsciously I like Natasha, I want to stop. I want to stop feeling anything for her."

"Oh Alex...but are you willing to do that?"

"If it means your forgiveness and one last chance then yes."

"Alex we live in the same roof as her, that will never be possible-"

"Let's get out of here" Yelena stopped very serious looking at me. "If I have to get away from here so I can be with you then so be it" Her mouth opened to speak but closed again seconds later. "Canada sounds good to you?"

"Alex, you can't do this just for me or our relationship. You have to do it mostly for you. You and Natasha under these conditions are toxic to each other. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, I do. And the problem is that I'm addicted to her."

"At least you recognize that. But yes Canada sounds good to me."