29

Almost upon arriving home I texted Yelena, as I had, notifying her of our arrival.

"Yelena? I'm home"

"Is your girlfriend missing, Alex?" My brother asked derisively.

"Shut up...Yelena!"

"I'm here!" She replied walking down the stairs...and with Bishop behind her....

"What the fuck?! Who is this Alex?! We have serious business to attend to!" My brother spoke angrily.

"Give me a minute ok? Make yourselves comfortable. I'll be right back, I need to talk to Yelena." I pulled away from them and ushered the two into a separate room. "What the fuck did you take Kate out before I arrived that you didn't understand Yelena? This is not a fucking joke!"

"Don't raise your voice to me Grey!" she shouted back.

"Alex-"

"Stay out of it, Bishop." I took a deep breath before speaking again. "Why didn't you do what I asked you to do?"

"I lost track of time, sorry."

"Why the hell are you apologizing to me-" I stared at her for a minute and noticed how her pupils were dilated. "Wow Belova...at least I told you right away." I moved a little away from them half lost by what my mind had just understood. "I...I'll go talk to my brother. Go away, both of you." I spoke turning my back on them.

"What the hell are you talking about Alex? Why are you kicking us out? Yelena lives here too" Kate spoke up.

"Shut up" I said before taking a deep breath and closing my hands into fists.

"Alex we didn't fuck or kiss for God's sake. We were listening to music in my room. Which I happened to discover that Kate Bishop has a playlist similar to mine. Which made me happy to know that someone also has similar taste in common with me."

"What?" I turned back to them.

"Hm no offense guys both are beautiful and attractive women but I'm not ready for sexual activities yet." Kate said half embarrassed.

"Shit sorry I feel like a perfect idiot." I scratched my head shifting my gaze to the floor.

"And that's what you are" Yelena spoke harshly giving me a look of disapproval.

"I'm sorry but it just seemed ok? Both of you but especially you Yelena your pupils are very but very dilated."

"I don't care Alex. How did you even think I could cheat on you?"

"I'm sorry Yelena-"

"Alex are you coming or not?!" My brother shouted.

"We'll talk about it later. Kate Bishop I got the information that your cab has already arrived. I'll walk you to the door."

"Well now who is this?" We got out and Atlas looked at Kate.

"Shut up Atlas," I said, walking Kate to the door as well.

"Sorry again for my stupidity Kate"

"It's okay, no stress. I'll talk to you guys later. Bye!" She got into the cab and headed on her way.

"Okay, what's going on anyway?" I asked turning to face my brother.

"There's been a change of plans. Natasha and I are getting married in two days" He said with his ego up there.

Yelena and I looked at each other not understanding anything.

"According to some of our agents, Ivan plans to strike as soon as possible. That means in three days supposedly there will be an attack."