24

We arrived home late at night, considering that in the afternoon the doctors still wanted to give me medical tests, and all I could think about was that agent I was about to interrogate.

"Alex maybe it would be better if you left the interrogation for tomorrow-"

It only took a simple glance for my brother to shut up.

"Got it...Guys let's all go out. Alex needs to be alone with him...and you don't want to see what she is capable of doing."

Thanks Atlas, one of the only times something sensible comes out of his mouth.

Everyone left leaving me with the bound man who stared me up and down.

"Have you come to play princess?"

"Yes but my way" I pulled out of a cabinet a gun and several weapons.

"What the fuck are you going to do ?"

"Kill you" I licked at one of the knives as I stared at him.

"I doubt it"

"We'll see..." I approached him and sat down in a chair in front of him. "Let's play a game. You tell me what I want to know and I won't kill you"

"What if I don't say anything bitch?"

"Well..." I stuck one of the knives in his hand facing him with an evil grin on my face. "Your body will suffer the consequences"

"Ahhhhhh motherfucker!"

"Another one? Ok" This time the knife went into his shoulder. "Now shut your mouth and let me talk you piece of shit. What's the next move?"

"Like I'm going to tell you"

"Wrong answer" Another knife was stuck, this time in his leg. "Don't make this more complicated for yourself. Do you think if it was the other way around your boss would be loyal to you? To him you are nothing but a miserable puppet. And if you think he's coming to save you, you're very much mistaken."

"I've sworn allegiance and it will remain so."

"Okay, since this approach isn't working, I have no choice but to talk about something else that's dear to you.

I pulled out of my back pocket a picture where a child and a woman were in a park.

And yes I while I was doing some tests in the hospital asked some of my agents to take a picture of his family.

"I think you might know these people" I put the photo in front of him and his face changed expression.

"Don't you even dare touch them!"

"I won't do anything to them if you give me what I want, answers!"

"Okay...the only thing I know is that the person who sent me to that abandoned house to see if you would die will be at a party tomorrow night here not far away, he has the answers you are looking for. He's Ivan's right hand man."

"Ok all right" I got up from the chair pulling out my gun.

"What are you doing?! You said you wouldn't kill me if I gave you answers"

"I apologize if I wasn't expressive enough sir. What I meant is that I wouldn't kill you slowly if you gave me answers. You didn't think I was going to let you live after you almost killed and hurt my family did you? But don't worry your family will be fine. About 1 million dollars will be given to your wife."

That said I loaded my gun and shot him in the head. I cleaned everything that was to be cleaned and then got out of there. As I closed the door behind me was my brother.