11

I talked to Wanda about what was going to happen and what had already happened to Natasha and Lizzie. And, of course, I got a tug of the ear. She obviously didn't like the news that I was leaving again either. I promised her that it wouldn't be for a long time, I didn't know but something told me that I would be back in New York much sooner.

I could only think that at least in London I will be at peace. Without my brother to bother me.

The morning rushed by. I also got to talk to Four and Aaron saying goodbye.

Around lunch time I started to pack my things in the travel bags that I had brought a few days ago.

"When were you going to tell me? In fact were you even planning on telling me?" An upset Natasha appeared.

"I'm under no obligation to tell you what I do or what I don't do, Romanoff" I continued to pack my things to see if anything was missing.

"I'll go with you" She said and I started to laugh.

"It doesn't work like that"

"It doesn't, but that's what I want from our bet" I can't believe you played that card.

"Romanoff, this is not a joke, this is serious business. And by the way you have to stay mainly because of Atlas" I rolled my eyes bored with the conversation itself.

"I already talked to him and he agreed" I even stopped what I was doing and turned around.

"What do you mean he agreed?" I asked stunned.

"He thinks you should go accompanied by someone and he will also need the rest of our mob for other things so he let me go" She said smiling victoriously.

"Yeah but he and you forget something important...I'm in charge of this too" I left the room and stormed into Atlas' office.

"Who do you think you are?! Romanoff won't come with me and that's it!" I yelled slamming into his desk making the objects shudder.

"Alex calm down-"

"I swear if you continue that sentence I will kill you right here and now!" I looked at my brother with murderous eyes. "Just so you know I've already killed you 33 different ways" I continued to stare at him.

"Take her with you please, your old man will be more at ease" My father spoke entering the office along with Natasha.

"If she gets killed it's both of your fault!" I walked out of there not letting either of them speak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ate lunch in my room without wanting to be disturbed, and finally finished packing my clothes along with my weapons.

"Am I such bad company that you don't want me to go with you?" That voice again...

"The whole point of me being in the room is that I don't want to talk to anyone" I spoke placing my passport next to my car keys.

"Are you still mad at me?" Natasha questioned crossing her arms.

"I've never been mad at you anyway why would I even be? I have a lot of men and women at my feet" I leaned against the desk staring at her coldly.

"You're really stupid when you want to be, you're like your brother." She didn't just compare me to my brother.

I quickly approached her by pulling her against the wall and placing my hand on her neck.

"Watch your mouth, Romanoff" I warned her. "I'm nothing like my brother"

"Time to go!" I heard my father shouting from the living room.