17

My head is spinning, I can never rest, it's unbelievable.

"Grey" Yelena appeared right behind me.

"Holy shit you scared me Yelena! Do you want to give me a heart attack?!"

"For a leader of a mafia you're not very aware of your surroundings"

"Look I'm having a hard day okay, if you came here to get on my nerves even more, get out" I'm not in the mood for anything else today.

"No, I didn't come to annoy you. I came to thank you for earlier and I came to ask if you wanted to come for a walk, after all I need someone to show me New York and you need to get out of here to calm down so we both win" In fact, she has a good point.

"Ok, Fanny can stay with Wanda, she won't mind. In 2 minutes we'll leave"

"Good"

I put away the things I was going to need in my pockets and put on a jacket in case it gets cold, which is quite likely. The nights in New York at this time are pretty cold.

"Yelena, shall we go?" I barely asked and everyone was staring at me and her.

"Where are you going?" Four asked curiously.

"She's going to show me New York" Yelena moved close to me to leave and for some reason the look on Natasha's face at us gave the impression that she wanted to say something but then closed her mouth.

"Do you want to get around New York just by car or do you want to ride the subway too?" I asked as we reached my car.

"Both"

"So be it, Miss. Belova" I opened the door for her and walked over to my side.

"Don't call me that"

"Then don't call me by my whole name" I winked at her and started the car.

"Ok you pain in the ass"

I drove to one of the subway entrances, when we got down to pick him up there were a lot of people! I mean it's not surprising either, it's a weekday so it's normal to find more people.

"Let's take the subway to a Starbucks and then walk down the street, shall we?" I spoke seeing the waiting time until the next subway arrived.

"You're the guide, Alex...Grey" I already knew she was going to say the whole name!

"Yelena!" I looked at her in desperation making her laugh.