14

What a sight...

It was enough to look away, as I felt the sun rising hitting my face, to come across a sight that made my heart start beating strangely faster. The sun was beating down on her face making her look so fragile, her hair showed a bright red like the blood that runs in our veins, and her whole body relaxed. I leaned on my elbow and put my head against a fist so I could observe her better. Slowly, and not wanting to wake her up, I ran my index finger over her warm, smooth skin. She is so precious and she doesn't even see it.

I got up and quietly left her room and went to my room to change my clothes and do my personal hygiene. After that I went downstairs and prepared breakfast.

Just as my coffee was about to come out of the machine, two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning" I smiled as I turned to face her.

"Morning" Natasha yawned leaning her head against my chest as soon as I was completely facing her.

"Did you sleep well?" I stroked her hair.

"Better with you by my side" A smile sketched itself on her face.

"Already provoking in the morning, Romanoff?" I arched an eyebrow at her.

"It was a compliment, Grey" She rolled her eyes and placed part of her body on the dining table, making her ass face me.

"Obviously...but those clothes are definitely provocative" I picked up my coffee and placed myself right behind her ass.

"Don't you like the view you're getting?" That sexy voice of hers had to do the talking.

"It's quite a sight..." I ran my hand over one of her buttocks and gently kissed the other.

A moan came out of her mouth making her body shiver as well with my touch on her skin.

"Did it feel good?" I took a sip of my drink.

"Why do you ask if you know the answer, baby" She turned to me, picked up my coffee and placed it on the countertop. I was then pressed against the table she once stood on. Her hands went to my waist pulling me to her. Her mouth clamped down on mine automatically. My hands immediately grabbed her neck and pulled her closer, both bodies locked together.

"It's only 8 a. m. and we're already eager?"

"What can I say your kiss is additive" Natasha said running her tongue across her lips and staring at mine.

"A shame it's only kisses you'll get from me" I turned away from her and rinsed out the used coffee cup.

"But you said we weren't going to work today because you wanted me all to yourself" She pouted.

"But I never said I was going to have sex with you" I wiped my hands on a cloth and went to sit on the couch opening the computer.

"Looks like I'm going to have to up the level of persuasion..." I heard Natasha say before she went back upstairs to the second floor, probably to her room.

I looked up the name Yelena Belova again and the places she frequented most in London, her daily life, anything that could lead me to her. To my surprise, the place she went most often was Starbucks, literally, to order the usual things you order there or a bottle of water. In 15 minutes she would be at one of the ones that is even closer to my house. I am planning to take Natasha somewhere else in the evening so this would be a good opportunity to do a two on one. I went up to her room and knocked on the door. I told her that I would take care of something for both of us and that it might not take long. She must be up to something because she just nodded and continued to look at her own computer. She must be up to something because she just nodded and continued to look at her own computer. I left the house and made my way to Starbucks.