12

"NATASHA!" I have to go to work for God's sake.

"What is it Alex? Why are you dressed like that?" I can't believe Atlas forgot to say.

"I have to go to work and so do you, I can't believe my brother didn't warn you..." I brought my hand to my face in desperation.

"Please go get dressed, I'll buy something on the way to the company for you to eat"

"Calm down, I'll do what?" she asked confused.

"My secretary" I said looking at the time.

Five minutes passed and she came down the stairs in an outfit that she knows would tease me.

"I'm ready" I started running towards the car and looked back to see her still behind.

"Don't look at me like that I still can't run in heels" She said rolling her eyes.

I turned back and picked her up in my lap bridal style. I ran back to the car.

"Alex!" She shouted and giggled at the same time.

I sped up the car and stopped at a small store buying some food and quickly made my way to the company. As we entered everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Good morning Mrs. Grey, we missed you" An employee said.

"Mrs. Grey your coffee is already on your table, just the way you like it" Another employee said.

"Thank you, good work guys" I proceeded to the top floor, where my office was, along with Natasha.

"Let me get this straight, you are the CEO of the Grey company in London and Atlas is the CEO of the company in New York" She said as the elevator went up.

"Precisely" We got out of the elevator and walked over to a desk right by the entrance to my office.

"This is where you will be staying, if you need anything I am right next door" I spoke walking into my office and closing the door.

Until lunchtime I did some paperwork and scheduled some meetings. As I opened the door to go to lunch with Natasha I saw an employee making a move on her but she wasn't finding it funny at all.

"She already said no, so get away from her and out of my way before I fire you" I spoke coldly and he quickly disappeared.

"I know how to defend myself Alex"

"And clearly it was working" I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway do you want to go to lunch?" I asked him.

"What will your employees think when they see you leaving with your secretary?" She said arching an eyebrow but was obviously joking.

"I don't give a damn what they think or don't think. Are you coming or not?" I asked bored.

"Sure. After all you're the one who knows the places around here."

I took her to a restaurant and we stood around talking and laughing about some of the things we brought up. After that we went back to the building and continued working.

Later I was up, but by the desk, organizing some papers when she came into the office and locked the door. I leaned against the desk and watched her. She made that face of hers and I already knew very well what it meant...

 She made that face of hers and I already knew very well what it meant