7

I got up really early and decided to go make pancakes for everyone.

And no, I didn't even care how my "dear" brother was doing.

I put the ingredients and on the countertop and rolled up my sleeves.

"Someone woke up with energy" Motherfucker had to have a sexy voice until morning.

"You just can't stay away, can you?" I put my hands on the countertop before doing anything.

"What are you going to do?" She asked me curiously.

"Pancakes, do you like them?" I turned to face her.

"I like it but I don't know how to make it" She said with a face that I already knew very well what it meant.

"Come on, before I change my mind" I said smiling.

Natasha came over to me and stood in front of the countertop. I stood behind her, my body pressed against hers.

"Ready?" I asked before saying anything else and she just nodded.

I started to guide her with what she had to do, what ingredients she had to add and how to prepare the pan as well.

"Like this?" She asked after mixing everything together.

"Yes, now just put everything in the pan" I spoke.

"Can you flip them?" She asked as the first pancake started to take shape.

"I can and yes I will teach you before you ask" I placed one of my hands on hers and the other on her waist.

Natasha turned her head slightly to face me, ours closer than they should have been. We both stared at each other and she moved forward kissing my cheek. Then she looked at the pancake again. I also focused my gaze back on the food and helped her flip a pancake, causing her to giggle.

I felt something strange in my chest. A sort of warmth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many pancakes were made she and I decided that I would wake Wanda and she would wake the boys.

I headed up to her room and slowly walked in. I went over to her bed and started stroking her face.

"Wanda. Time to wake up, you have pancakes waiting for you" I said making her wake up.

"Alex?" She slowly opened her eyes and stared at me before pulling me into a sudden hug, making me fall onto the bed. She lay on top of me and started to cry.

"Hey hey it's every thing okay" I tried to calm her down by running my hands down her back.

"I want you to know that you are so much more than my best friend and partner in crime. You are my family Alex" She lifted her head from my chest looking up at me.

"And you are mine, Wanda. I can't imagine going through this life or any other without you" I wiped her tears and hugged her.

"Attention?" I spoke laughing.

"Stop laughing it's not funny!" She pouted as I stood up with her on my lap.

"It's funny because I always guess when you need redubbed attention from your best friend, you big baby"

We walked to the kitchen where the boys and Natasha were already.

"She's on those days, don't anybody say anything" I warned sitting down in one of the chairs with Wanda clinging to me like a koala.