16

Early morning hours passed with me ignoring Natasha. I also texted Yelena giving her the coordinates to my house so she could be here around 1:00 pm to have lunch with us and then head straight to the airport.

"Alex can you stop ignoring me please?" Natasha said walking into my room.

"I have nothing to say to you" I continued packing my suitcase for the trip back.

"But can you at least listen to me?"

"You will just waste your words"

I have not the slightest interest in what she has to say to me. Our argument yesterday has already given me enough headaches.

"Look I know I hurt your feelings yesterday but I'm trying to apologize"

"Are you trying to apologize or are you trying to get me into bed again?" I stopped what I was doing to face her.

"I won't allow you to talk to me like that Alex" She defended herself.

"It hurt didn't it, Natasha? Words hurt and you are a shitty person, I broke my rules for you, I betrayed my brother for you. But for what? For you to use me as an object? No, that's enough. I won't make the same mistake twice again."

"Yes I am a shitty person but I didn't lie when I said I liked you!"

"Yes you did, Natasha. You don't like anyone, you like the idea of someone giving you attention" I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"That's just the way I am, Alex. Take it or leave it"

Did she really just say that?

"We've never been in each other's way, so I choose to let you go" I took a deep breath before putting another shirt in my bag.

"You're wrong, Grey. Wrong about us not being in each other's way. We met in Greece a few years ago and by irony of fate we met again, so I believe and know that you will always be in my way."

"Maybe, but it doesn't matter. If you've said what you wanted to say, get out of my room please"

"No, I'm not done yet" The next moment she abruptly pulled me to herself and kissed me.

She pulled away after a few seconds but leaving her lips still close to mine.

"Tell me you don't want me to kiss you again and I'll pull away"

God damnit, Romanoff!

I brought our lips together again, in an intense, deep kiss. Her hands pulled me by the neck even closer and mine tugged at her waist, not wanting her to slip away from me.

"We never learn do we? This is toxic Natasha" I separated us breathlessly.

"That's why we like, baby"

Out of nowhere the doorbell rang and I remembered that Yelena was coming here. I walked out of my room, leaving Natasha alone, and quickly went to open the door for her.

"Hey"

"Hey, Alex Grey"

"You have to stop calling me by my whole name, for real" I made my way for her to come in and Fanny stood on my legs literally begging for petting.

"Alex, who's there?" Natasha came down, and she and Yelena faced each other.

"Natasha, this is Yelena Belova and this fluffy fur ball is Fanny. They are going to eat with us and they are also coming to New York, with us. I will explain everything when we are with our and Keane's mob."

They continued to stare at each other and tension was noticeable.

"Ladies, let's eat, the food is ready. And Fanny, I have a bowl of rations and some sweets for you"