6

Around 5 a.m. I heard a scream and got up startled.

My room was right next to Four's but apparently he must have been sleeping like a rock because he didn't come out of his room to see what was going on like I did.

I went to the guest room from where another scream came again. Which was strange because nobody sleeps there unless we have guests. I opened the door slowly and found Natasha on the floor against the bed with her hands on her face. I closed the door again but in such a way as not to frighten her. I went over to her and got down on my knees.

"Natasha?" I asked softly touching her knee.

She quickly pushed my hand away and didn't even look up.

"Go away"

"No. What's wrong? Shouldn't you be with Atlas?" I asked this time without touching her.

"I don't want to talk about it" She replied, her body shivering with cold. Which was normal, that room was the coldest of all it was always closed and never any light came in.

I removed my sweat and lifted her arms. She didn't refuse and put it on by herself.

"Come." I stood up and put my hand in front of her for her to take.

Without saying anything she took it and left that room with me.

We went back to mine and I immediately opened the cover of my bed so she could lie down. She immediately lay down and curled up on the cover. I went to the other side of the bed and lay down too.

"Thank you" She thanked me but even then she still looked like she was cold even though the bed, at least for me, was warm.

"You're still cold aren't you?" I asked directly.

"Maybe" It irritates me solemnly when she doesn't want to give weak part.

"Come here" I opened my arms giving her an opening to come close to me.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused but the one who was even more confused was me.

"What do you mean? Doesn't Atlas usually do this when you're cold?"

"He's never done that..." Her voice kind of sad and disappointed. That idiot doesn't even treat the woman he has in front of him well.

"It doesn't matter. Come on, I don't want you to be cold." I continued with my arms open and she moved closer to me.

"Better?" I asked feeling her breath on my neck and her body beginning to warm with my warmth.

"Better" My hands stayed around her body protectively.

"Try to sleep, I know you probably had a bad dream but it should be easier to fall asleep now too" I spoke stroking her hair.

"Thanks again, Alex" Natasha spoke up placing one of her hands on my chest.

"You're welcome" I kissed her forehead and drifted back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling like someone was touching me. A very soft, gentle touch on one of my arms. Natasha.

I slowly opened my eyes finding hers already focused on me.

"Good morning" She said not stopping touching me. Her voice so beautiful in the morning...

"Good morning" I said yawning.

"Do you want to talk about yesterday?" I asked now more awake.

"Atlas was in a bad mood yesterday after that encounter here with Keane's mafia yesterday. Then he kept moving in bed and also started to respond badly to me. I decided I didn't want to spend the night there with him. I went to the guest room and ended up having a nightmare...and then you showed up" A deep sigh came out of her as she spoke.