3

Atlas took me to his office so we could talk privately.

"You should have warned me of your arrival..." He began looking down at his glass of whiskey.

"What's the matter? Other than not telling your little sister you have a girlfriend" The words came out of my mouth more ironically than I had programmed.

"Keane's mob is getting bolder and bolder and today we're going down to one of the alleys to confront them. We've been warned they're out there" Atlas said taking a sip of his drink.

"I will go with you guys. And don't even try to stop me. This mob is both of ours" I told him with my arms crossed.

"It's so both of us you've been away for 2 years" He retorted getting up from his seat.

"I've been away sorting out the shit you created. I gave my chest to the bullets for you. Did you know that your little sister here was hospitalized for 3 weeks after suffering an ambush that was supposed to be for you? Look at the fucking scar I have on my lower back because of you." I spoke angrily and lifted my clothes to show him the fucking scar. "Stop thinking that just because I'm younger I don't know what it is to put myself at risk. I take care of this mob much better than you, and it will always be that way until you change your stance. One day if I die, who will be here to watch your back?"

Atlas remained silent with his head down.

"Come into the room and let's decide the plan" I left the office heading for the meeting room.

By the time we were all in the room, Atlas, Aaron and Four started arguing.

"Can you guys sit down and stop fighting?" I asked calmly but they didn't stop. I let it go on until I reached the limit of my patience. "I SAID SIT!" I yelled getting up from my seat and hitting the table hard capturing their attention.

"Sorry, Alex," Four apologized as he calmed down and sat back down in his chair. Aaron and my brother sat down next without saying a word.

As I was about to sit down again I heard Natasha mutter, "That was hot..."

I kept my focus not letting the words she had just said stick in my head. After all, it had been quite a few years. I've had it with other people but I haven't felt anything like I did that summer of 2017 in Greece.

"This is the plan and it's over. Any questions?" Everyone remained silent. "Good. Let's get to work."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's good to see you again Lightwood" We circled back to each other, both of us with guns in our hands.

"I wish I could say the same Grey" she said giving me a sly smile.

"Oh, come on, you haven't seen me in two years" I replied pretending to be offended by her answer.

She walked backwards and I realized that there was someone behind me. I lowered my head and laughed to myself.

"Damon" I said putting my body on the side.

"Alex" He put the gun to my head and smiled.

"And here I thought we were going to make up for how much you missed me" I said pretending to be sad. "You forgot that I never come alone do you?" I smiled seeing Four behind Damon and Aaron behind Lizzie. "Well, I have business with Keane, so if you'll excuse me" I started walking to the alley where I knew my brother would be with Elliot.

"Keane"

"Grey"

We greeted each other. I looked up and saw a sniper, I pushed my brother to the side and he started shooting at us. Incredibly Keane also took cover from the shots. I heard a groan and saw Natasha in pain. Keane started running and I told my brother to go after him but to be careful. I ran to Natasha and crouched beside her; a bullet grazed her thigh.