27

In the morning when I woke up I felt like I was being watched.
As I rubbed my eyes to see better and sat up, I saw two emerald eyes staring at me from afar.
Ignoring those two eyes I got up ready to leave but the person announced himself.

"You're doing it again"

"What Natasha? What am I doing again? I just woke up" I turned around facing her.

"You're leaving me"

"I think I need to refresh your memory. Who left who in Greece? You. And I swear I don't understand you no matter how hard I try. You had over a thousand chances to stay with me. Yet you still wanted to stay with my brother. In fact, you wanted it so much that now you're engaged to him. So don't complain. As I told you once I'm not a toy that when you don't want to play anymore you throw in the trash." I turned my back and walked away leaving her behind.

Walking silently to my room, I opened the door to see Yelena already standing and dressed.

"Good morning" We said at the same time making us smile a little.

"You're up early" I spoke wearing a white blouse and khaki pants.

"I need to talk to Romanoff before we leave"

"Do you want me to go with you?" I offered anxiously inside wondering what she would want to address Natasha about.

"No thanks."

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a good ten minutes she plus Natasha appeared inside the room.

"I'll be waiting for you in the living room" Yelena spoke closing the door. Leaving Natasha and me alone.

As soon as Yelena left Natasha walked fiercely towards me.
She brought her hands up to my neck pulling me closer to her. And suddenly. She kissed me. Attacking every corner of my lips with her own.

"What are you doing?!" I pushed her away from me as I touched the lips she had just touched.

"Yelena granted me one last kiss from you. Before you left for Canada."

"You know Romanoff, in the end? We were never meant to be together. And it's okay" I moved closer to her and placed one of my hands on her cheek. "Goodbye Natasha" I gave her a soft kiss on the lips and walked out the door trying to understand the weight I was feeling in my heart. Something I didn't understand what it was.

Finally arriving in the living room where the rest of the mob was, my brother addressed me.

"We didn't get to talk about your 'mission' yesterday"

"Basically now it's wait and see. The man said that Ivan is up to something big however now without his right arm he will need to find someone he can trust before he prepares anything that is against us."

"We will be careful here don't worry. I'll send you updates and I'll inform Keane about this."

After that we said goodbye to everyone and headed to the airport.

"Why?" I asked turning to Yelena.

"Why what?" she asked back raising an eyebrow.

"Why did you let Natasha kiss me?"

"Because she also whether she wants to admit it or not, just like you, has feelings for you. I thought it only fair to let her say goodbye one last time to you. In the best way she could show it.

"Wow. Even though you were hurt by her and me you had compassion on her" I spoke fascinated by her attitude.

"I just did what I wish I could do if I were in her place. That's all"