19

I went back to the bedroom and saw Yelena awake.

"Good morning..." She said putting her hands on her head.

"You must have a hell of a hangover" I laughed as Fanny came over to me. "I'll get you an aspirin"

I gave it to her and sat down next to her. I wondered if she remembered anything from yesterday. Best not to even ask.

"Look about yesterday-" She started by putting her head down and fiddling with the rings in her hands.

"We don't need to talk about it, Lena-" I said calling her by a diminutive to try and change the uncomfortable atmosphere that was already becoming in the room.

"Lena?" She questioned raising her head with a smile on her face.

"You don't like it?" I asked petting Fanny.

"It's not that, it's just that no one has ever called me that"

"Well, if you let me, I'll be the first"

"You're allowed"

We both laughed.

"Look considering you're hungover, what do you say we stay here in my room and watch a movie?" I asked in the best of intentions.

"It's not like I have any other options" She giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Asshole. Look I'll just get you something to eat and I'll put the movie on"

I went to the kitchen to get some things for her to eat and when I came back I put on the chosen movie, which was "Luca".

During the movie itself I started to see Yelena shivering all over, she was probably cold so I put a blanket over us, and unexpectedly she put her arms around me. I could have made her stop but it felt good.
More in the middle of the movie I remained seated while Yelena, still with her arms around me, lay down with her head against my chest.
Out of nowhere, I started to feel Yelena's hands underneath my shirt and moving upwards. I grabbed them and Yelena went to remove them but I held them there.

"Let them be here, it feels good" I whispered to her.

That said she started drawing circles across my abdomen and we stayed like that until the end of the movie.

"Alex can I ask you a question...?"

"Sure?"

"You regret it?"

"What?"

"Having kissed me..."

So this is what it's about...

"No, I don't regret it...do you?"

"No..."

"Cool...look I hope this doesn't leave a weird atmosphere between us"

"Oh of course not, we're not teenagers, Grey...I mean I'm not"

"Hey!"

"AHAHAHAHAH"

Honestly, she loves to make fun of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already around lunchtime we left my room and went to the others. I kept watching Yelena from afar until I heard Wanda's voice.

"Do you like her?"

"No and I didn't understand you yesterday either"

"You need to forget about Natasha and focus on someone who might actually come to like you and not use you as a mere toy. And you know I'm right."