8

As expected my brother was drunk when we got back to our building.

"You need to rest, and that idiot sure as hell won't let you sleep, so you can stay in my room" I told Natasha.

"What about you?" I'll stay here on the couch in the living room" I lay down looking at her.

"Why? It wouldn't be the first time you slept with me" She said giving a sly smile.

"Is that an invitation?" Best answer you can give to a question is another question.

"Maybe" Natasha sat up.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm not getting up from here until 8 a.m." I closed my eyes and smiled wanting to see what she would do.

"Okay" she said and I opened my eyes only to see her standing over me.

"We're being bold aren't we?" I put my arms around her.

"Your body is hot, that's just why. Don't think you're special, Grey" She whispered into my neck.

"Thank you for the compliment, Miss Romanoff. But I was just wondering here, what if the others come here? Will they see us" I spoke a little worried.

"It is now 6 a.m. and they are all asleep, I doubt they will be up before 7 a.m." Natasha said super relaxed and snuggling into me more.

"Good point. Now go to sleep baby girl" I closed my eyes again before I heard her say something.

"Can you stroke my hair please?" I could tease her but we are both too tired for that at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to hear noise coming from the hallway and looked at the time. The clock read 7:30 am, don't these people like to sleep or what?

I woke Natasha up quickly but gently at the same time.

"Baby girl, wake up" I caressed her face and heard a contented sigh coming from her.

"What is it?" she mumbled lifting her head from my neck.

"At least one of them is already awake, I heard noise"

"Fuck. Okay, I'm getting up" She stood up and I stood up next.

I started walking to the kitchen to make coffee, because I was definitely going to need it, and badly.

"Wait a minute" I turned to see Natasha addressing me.

Her hands went to my face pulling me in for a morning kiss.

"What was that for?" I smiled pulling away from her.

"For yesterday and for taking good care of me" She walked over to one of the chairs and sat down supporting one hand on her face.

"Coffee?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"I'm not even going to answer you" She replied and I felt her eyes roll which made me laugh.

I prepared coffee for both of us when Wanda walked in. She came over to me and hugged me from behind. Something told me that Natasha had her eyes on us.

"Good morning my beautiful beautiful Wanda" I turned and kissed her on the forehead. She sighed, putting her head on my chest. I looked down seeing her smile as she got comfortable, I lifted my head again and came across the dangerous but most beautiful green eyes staring at me, more my soul than anything else to be more specific. I smiled and winked at her but her facial expression didn't change for anything.