10

My brother did the invitations, but when I saw some of the people he had invited, I didn't like them one bit. Who invites your sister's ex when she is obsessed?!

"I can't believe you invited Lea Villa, you idiot!" I slapped him on the back of the head.

"Oh come on she loves you" He said rolling his eyes.

"She doesn't adore me, Atlas! She has an obsession with me! It's quite different!" I spoke irritated.

"Who?" Lizzie and Natasha asked at the same time.

"Lea Villa, a lady who has a big crush on our Alex Grey" My brother mocked me.

"Obsession! That woman is crazy!" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, Alex. I won't leave your side all the time. In fact will you agree to be my date for your party?" Lightwood asked and I felt Natasha's fuming look, she knew Lizzie was provoking her.

"Of course Miss Lightwood, it would be my pleasure" I approached her and kissed her hand like the gentlewoman I am and because Natasha was right next to us watching the whole scene.

"Take good care of her Lightwood" Atlas said laughing.

"I swear I'll put a bullet in your head one of these days" Lightwood stood in front of me and pulled my face towards her, making us kiss.

"I want to show you something, considering I didn't give you your present yesterday" She started to walk and before I could follow I looked at Natasha teasing her with my gaze. Her jaw clenched completely.

I made my way to my room and Lizzie was already there with a small box in her hands.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Open it and see dork." Opening the box I saw a beautiful ring inside.

"I know how much you love rings...and cherish this one that cost me the eyeballs" She said laughing.

I hugged her lifting her in the air.

"Thank you so much, Lizzie. I love it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzie and I arrived last at the place where the party was being held. My dad was already there waiting with the rest of my family/mafia and guests.

How do I look:

How Lightwood looks: